Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Sanchez teach GGG how to cut off the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    So it’s your opinion then that Golovkin doesn’t know how to cut off the ring?
    Why all the fuss about Canelo using slight movement? Yes lets discuss it because i really do not understand the fuss. He was in front of GGG 90 percent of the fight

Comment

He likes it when he is facing bums who stand there to be hit, like a deer caught in headlights they await their imminent demise. When the deer fights back and slips away repeatedly and catches you in the face, it discourages you and makes you look foolish. He kept throwing wide, slow haymakers that Canelo was moving out of the way of, probably because he is either too stupid, has a bad coach, or was looking for a signature KO win.

Unfortunately for him Canelo isn't another Lemieux or Wade

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Why is he constantly begging Canelo to stand still and go rock em sock em robot? I don't understand when fighters and trainers complain about movement....Hell the first thing you learn when you enter a gym is how to stand and how to move.

If you can not deal with movement then that is your issue and the issue of the person training you. People need to stop slamming a fighter because he uses the ring while out scoring the other opponent.
        Lighten up....you're making the hate too obvious chief. Golovkin is probably in the top 5 best generalship fighters in the sport and certainly cuts off the ring extremely well. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either A) A hater or ....B) knows very little about boxing.

Comment

And where was all the running??

And where were the ped's?

Comment

Why all the fuss about Canelo using slight movement? Yes lets discuss it because i really do not understand the fuss. He was in front of GGG 90 percent of the fight
            It's not just the movement it's the counters. You can't catch him if he's not willing to trade. I think they underestimated Canelo. I think they were banking on catching him but they never really did. It was a bad strategy.

Comment

Seems that much of the “fuss”
              is coming from those in Canelo’s corner. The fact is that in rounds where Canelo is mostly giving ground, he loses that round. Canelo is for sure not a stick and move kind of fighter. This is a problem not for Golovkin but for Canelo.

Comment

when did canelo use the ring to outscore ggg though? he kept eating jabs yes. every once in a while he would land a punch yes. he didn't outscore him so what ggg did obviously was working so shouldn't your thread be is canelos trainer going to teach him how to stop getting jabbed over and over? oh wait lets put all the onus on the guy we dont like to do something. thats the unbiased way of looking at boxing. setting up self fulfilling prophecies so after the fight we can explain away our biased take on it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Lighten up....you're making the hate too obvious chief. Golovkin is probably in the top 5 best generalship fighters in the sport and certainly cuts off the ring extremely well. Anyone who thinks otherwise is either A) A hater or ....B) knows very little about boxing.
                  Hate?? All Sanchez keeps crying about is Canelo moving..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    And where were the ped's?
                    Was he not right in front of GGG?

Comment

Kill all the race baiting and just talk boxing.. BostonGuy seriously i am tired of these posters constantly going on about race..I just want to talk boxing thats it!!!
                      So start talking about all the great things white fighters do in the sport as well

Comment

Working...
                      X