Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Sanchez teach GGG how to cut off the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    I agree Canelo is far from a stick and move fighter, He is more like JMM where he has to be in range to throw his counters and to be effective
    True and against a JMM type counter puncher an accurate stiff jab is absolutely necessary especially for a fighter like Golovkin who is giving up some speed. I just think that for Canelo to win he’ll need to tough it out and stay in range as much as possible, which is not going to be easy

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
      It's not just the movement it's the counters. You can't catch him if he's not willing to trade. I think they underestimated Canelo. I think they were banking on catching him but they never really did. It was a bad strategy.
      Yeah it wasn't too smart to take Canelos word that he would fight like a real fighter and not Lara or Floyd who he claimed ran from him.

But hey, he survived to get his paid off draw and I guess so I can't blame his cheating, scary a55.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        True and against a JMM type counter puncher an accurate stiff jab is absolutely necessary especially for a fighter like Golovkin who is giving up some speed. I just think that for Canelo to win he’ll need to tough it out and stay in range as much as possible, which is not going to be easy
        I agree, he robbed himself by moving when he did not need to in the first fight...And GGG ruined himself by not being more aggressive as he was worried about the counters ..

Comment

Hate?? All Sanchez keeps crying about is Canelo moving..
          So what? Why do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            And GGG still beat that a55 though making your post worthless.And Canelo really fought Mexican style alright......The new age Mexican style where they try to be Floyd Mayweather and are hoppwd up on the ped's. Only you haters want to hate on GGG so bad that you ignore a fkn running, surviving cheater like Canelo just to degrade him.
            I had GGG as the winner, but man he showed some weaknesses and Canelo will beat him in the rematch imo

Comment

Obviously it's harder to plant and throw power shots against a guy with movement; but several times GGG had Canelo against the ropes and he hesitated each time about engaging because he was wary of Canelo's faster counters. Explains why GGG's body work was essentially non-existent and his jab rate higher than usual. And Canelo's defense, more specifically, his upper body movement, is underrated IMO.

Comment

Was he not right in front of GGG?
                Hell no he wasn't. He tried moving 99% of the time and the rest he played as if he was Floyd. That didn't win him the fight. It simply helped him go the distance in a fight that he knew what the decision would be before it was read. He's the only fighter that got totally outclasses by Floyd and GGG and came out with a fkn MD loss and a Draw. Its BS and deep down you know it.

Comment

More race baiting..... TBear BostonGuy -MEGA-

I have mentioned nothing about race at all yet he is attacking me for what?
                  Hey dummy, it's obvious when you do nothing on here but criticize elite white fighters with threads like this. Everyone sees through your sh@t bro. It's pitiful

Comment

Canelo went from rope to rope to rope.

GGG didn't have to cut off the ring.

GGG showing a different wrinkle in his game and decided to outbox Canelo behind a jab. He did just that.

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
                      Ca$hnelo landed more power punches while throwing 100 less in defended better, controlled the fight making Gennady walk into counters repeatedly.

Only thing CuckG did well was jab and volume as well as a good beard.

There a reason why rounds 1, 2, 10, 11, and 12 were all for Canelo on judges cards. Round 1 was 2/3 Ca$hnelo.

BOY.
                      Call me daddy you dumb trolling b@tch

Comment

Working...
                      X