Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford "As a black race, we shouldn't have to act ignorant to sell fights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud speaking FACTS, if you don't like Terrence Crawford then you just don't like the sport of boxing and you should go watch NASCAR or dodgeball!

Comment

This perspective is one of the reasons why Crawford is my favorite boxer in the game right now. He is a smart dude, just like Timothy Bradley. You shouldn't have to sell out to get paid, earn your money whooping arse in the ring, just like he's been doing.

Comment

Doesn’t stop Crawford from acting ignorant in real life doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          Doesn’t stop Crawford from acting ignorant in real life doe.
          We all act ignorant in real life at times, no one can deny that. When you end up with monthly mugshots, it's a problem. Buying into perceived stereotypes is for fools and I hope Bud is above that.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
            wasn't Crawford the guy that wanted to beat up a mechanic who was fixing his car and take it without paying. or was it another guy
            Yeah it was him. Typical thug behavior

Comment

Unfortunately we live in a world where the cash me outside girl is more famous than any boxer is.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                wasn't Crawford the guy that wanted to beat up a mechanic who was fixing his car and take it without paying. or was it another guy
                Yes but apparently the guy was ripping him off but he could of handled it better.

Comment

broner jr has spoken...

Comment

This isn't an option for him either way. Non topic.

Comment

For some "fans" all it takes is black skin for you to be a villain. Look at Andre Ward. God fearing family man, loyal husband and farther that has never been in trouble with the law. Fought nothing but the best fighters in and around his division yet he got bashed like he was a wife beater and a drug dealer. **** em, I say be who you want to be, keep whooping ass, and as you succeed the hate will come no matter what.

Comment

Working...
                      X