Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford "As a black race, we shouldn't have to act ignorant to sell fights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Man **** bud. I lost respect for his crybabyass when he said "if i wasnt black i would have been fighter of the year".
    Dude has no personality either. Just that victim mentality
    Exactly he thinks being a star is given not earned. His resume is at best decent/poor, he has as much charisma as a rock and overall nothing about bud makes you think he is a star. He doesn’t have good looks, the Joshua physique, the Deontay Wilder country swag and anything that would make him stand out. He is gonna be a average fighter at best.

You have to sell tickets to be a star, period idc if your the best just ask golovkin how that goes

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      Handled it better, like how? A man puts his hand up a girl skirt she shoots him, oh she should have handled it better

If somebody is ripping me i dont give a toss if i burn the whole place down
      Not even close too the same situation but ok maybe he could of went too the courts or Idk find someone who knows how too use a hydraulic lift so that you don’t break it like an idiot and your on the hook for it.

Comment

Hope he makes it that way, but looking at Mosley, Ward or Hopkins I wouldn’t say it worked. Just be yourself at the end of the day. But it’s like America expect him to act in that Mayweather way, where he would generate hate but which brings more and fame.

Comment

Working...
        X