Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Davies smokes Loma right? Of course he's going to back his friends. I dont think Charlo beats any of the top guys at 160

Comment

Originally posted by BigTony69 View Post
      Sorry, both GGG and Roidnelo beat him.
      Not sorry cuz Jermall WHOOPS lil g. You KNOW it too cuz if you had REAL belief in lil g YOU would ask for that fight. Guess you guys don't....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
        That would be a dreamer’s nightmare, you wouldn't recognize Charlo after GGG fight. I personally think he will quit or wish he had in 6 rounds!
        lil g would quit, wait lil g don't have the balls to fight Jermall....LMMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          Yeah Charlo's team has failed them both. They have never headlined in Texas or even fought on undercards in the state in years smh. That is why they are so unknown and a guy like Ryan Garcia has 5x more IG followers than them.

That is probably why both Charlos have stated they are looking to sign with promoters
          They are being avoided period. The so called superstars are shook, just ask lil g & abel....LMMFAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9tZzD_f2Mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpBBLBg7UH0

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article33992.html

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            SMH, and Crawford will beat you.
            I don't know about that but I do KNOW Jermall SPANKSlil g....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
              Of course he's going to say that of his stable mate. What else is he going to say?
              But your not going to say put Jermall in with lil g are you?

Comment

Oh dear he's hyping up the Charlo lesbians

spence nor any of the charlo clowns has beat a champion but yet they're running around barking like they beat somebody

spence scared and running from crawford and the charlo twins running from everyone who poses a threat

remember when Jacobs approached one of them..his "lion" eyes turned into puppy eyes..didn't say a word..then when he went back home he started tweeting how tough he is

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                  Spence is obviously going to support his friend. And I'd love to see both of those fights take place. I'm interested to see how things play out after the GGG and Canelo rematch is done. The options for the winner of that are pretty much Sergiy-Jacobs winner, BJS or Charlo. So eventually the pieces will fall into place. Only thing that could throw a wrench in it will be a trilogy which I hope doesn't happen the rematch is pushing it as it is.
                  What you NEED to KNOW is that lil g is talking about a THIRD fight with Nelo or his next fight with billy hoe. That right there shows you how SHOOK lil g & his team are.

Jermall vs lil g!

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
                    Aww, Spence. Just when I was beginning to like you. Smh.
                    Win, lose or draw after the Nelo fight (Nelo will win again) Jermall vs lil g next!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                      Its not just that they are both with PBC. They also train together. Spence has sparred with both Charlo's and shares a trainer with Jermell.
                      So ask for the fight if you think Errol is wrong. Can't do that can you, figures....

Jermall vs lil g!

Comment

Working...
                      X