Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Love GGG but Canelo v. Charlo in Texas would be awesome for boxing. They'd pull 30k down there lol
    yes cause of canelo. he did 50k against liam smith. remember charlo is an undercard fighter so he brings nothing.

Comment

Thank You for sharing your opinion on your friend Errol

Comment

Spence is just saying that because he trains with Charlo. I don't think he really believes that.

Comment

He wants his friend to get paid. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

That's Spence's boy but

Sorry, both GGG and Roidnelo beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              yes cause of canelo. he did 50k against liam smith. remember charlo is an undercard fighter so he brings nothing.
              Wow didn't realize it was that much. In that case, they'd pull 60k lol

Comment

The more interesting thread in the story was the "11 stop media tour"

Seems like Showtime is investing in Spence in a major way. He just fought and is back out on the road on a media tour?

I'd rather Idec gave us some details on what's happening in that regard.

I agree that the quote was a non-headline lol
                Not at all. Showtime doesn't pay a penny for the media tour lol. The tour is put on by his "promoter" so that means PBC paid for it and set it up just like Top Rank just did a big media tour with Crawford. It wasn't ESPN who "invested". It was Top Rank

Comment

That would be a dreamer’s nightmare, you wouldn't recognize Charlo after GGG fight. I personally think he will quit or wish he had in 6 rounds!

Comment

Wow didn't realize it was that much. In that case, they'd pull 60k lol
                    Yeah Charlo's team has failed them both. They have never headlined in Texas or even fought on undercards in the state in years smh. That is why they are so unknown and a guy like Ryan Garcia has 5x more IG followers than them.

That is probably why both Charlos have stated they are looking to sign with promoters

Comment

SMH, and Crawford will beat you.

Comment

Working...
                      X