Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Triple-G Should Talk In the Ring, Try to KO Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I only shed light on the fake....lil g is the fake. Don't be mad I'm blowing up lil g's spot. If I'm paying to see the best that's what I want cuz I don't support the made up hype job. You can keep on supporting the fakes though & make yourself look bad that's your call.
    LOL! You go girl.

Keep paying Golovkin's bills. I would think he would have to pay rent for the time he stays in your head but nope you pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      B-Hop was even telling the ref he landed the punch. He knew it hurt him.
      Only one person knows and that is DLH. It may very well have been that painful. I could have very well put him down but DLH's mind put him out. Seeing what I saw from that fight on I tend to think there were characteristics in DLH which said I'm not taking an unnecessary beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
        Actually Canelo's stamina for Canelo was way above average. Canelo never moved in a fight like that.

What we do not know is the role of PEDs? Did it have any influence. That is the true wildcard in this whole fight. If they did indeed help Canelo then he likely in real trouble. If they didn't we can expect to see another tight fight.
        Canelo only moved like that because he was gassed which explained his spurts in the beginning of the rounds then moving the rest of the round late in the fight. Being bulky doesn't do any good in boxing. If Canelo is at a more natural 160 than muscular in my opinion he will be much more effective for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          GGG had no stamina Canelo gassed and on the ropes for the majority of the fight but he couldn't do ****. Funny how the guy who supposedly "ran" actually landed most of the big power punches. Go figure.
          GGG will be on Seek & Destroy mode the whole fight. Canelo wont be able to run fast enough. Would not be surprised if Canelo's team throws in the towel after round 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            I'm trying to help you Guys not have to eat too much crow after this fight. Please don't think it will be an easy fight for either. It will be a lot of back and forth. IMO I believe that Canelo knows what to do to beat GGG. There is a subtle confidence about him and the way De La Hoya gave in to GGG's extra demands to make the fight its almost like he knows Canelo is going to win the rematch. You ggg fans have to be careful what and how you post because after the fight you may be eating crow with left overs months after...
            That would be a dreamer’s nightmare, you wouldn't recognize Canelo after that fight. I personally think he will quit or wish he had in 8 rounds!

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
              That would be a dreamer’s nightmare, you wouldn't recognize Canelo after that fight. I personally think he will quit or wish he had in 8 rounds!
              Just like the first fight right? Im just saying dont sleep on Canelo he is more skilled than GGG so dont say i didnt warn you when its all over...

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                Canelo without peds would have got KOd last time around
                Funny how according to the GGG Fanboys PED’s give you a better chin and skills Either you have skills or you don’t. Either you have a good chin or you dont. All 34 Cans that GGG knocked out coulda been juiced to the gills and it wouldn’t have mattered cuz they still woulda got knocked out. Because it wouldn’t change the fact that they were Cans. Also I don’t get how they say that Alvarez was running all night and that he gassed out in the same sentence. Which one is it?

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
                  GGG will be on Seek & Destroy mode the whole fight. Canelo wont be able to run fast enough. Would not be surprised if Canelo's team throws in the towel after round 10.
                  There’s one small problem with that notion. When your fighting a more skilled or equally skilled fighter. When you throw and miss your gonna get counterd. Which is why in the first fight GGG never went into that mode your talking about. He was very tentative throwing mostly pawing punches, jabbing and hardly any body shots. He knew this. Which is why I doubt he’ll change much in the rematch.

Comment

It's pretty strange if Oscar expects anything else from GGG. Obviously, he'll be coming to try to KO Canelo. It's what he does in every fight, regardless of whom he fights.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      Actually Canelo's stamina for Canelo was way above average. Canelo never moved in a fight like that.

What we do not know is the role of PEDs? Did it have any influence. That is the true wildcard in this whole fight. If they did indeed help Canelo then he likely in real trouble. If they didn't we can expect to see another tight fight.
                      Dead on. We don't how what his clenbuterol cycle was, but we do know that clenbuterol is good for losing fat. He could easily be on a cycle, knowing, if caught, you could just say "oh, yeah, must be tainted meat."

Comment

Working...
                      X