Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Triple-G Should Talk In the Ring, Try to KO Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I watched the fight multiple times. And I have a thread with my round by round scoring. Maybe you should start a thread with your round by round scoring. If you are confident, So the entire lounge can see what you’re talking about. But I’ll go with my own eyes and other boxing experts I trust over some guy on boxingscene.
    Don't bother with dull razor. He is a total Golovkin troll.

Comment

PEDophile Alvaroid is getting his face rearranged again

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
        Reported. You triggered my anxiety and I'm shocked and appalled by what you said.
        LOL....

Comment

GGG had no stamina Canelo gassed and on the ropes for the majority of the fight but he couldn't do ****. Funny how the guy who supposedly "ran" actually landed most of the big power punches. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            I watched the fight multiple times. And I have a thread with my round by round scoring. Maybe you should start a thread with your round by round scoring. If you are confident, So the entire lounge can see what you’re talking about. But I’ll go with my own eyes and other boxing experts I trust over some guy on boxingscene.
            For starters how the HELL can you be an expert of something you've NEVER done? LMMFAO!

My card:
            Nelo: 1,2,3,5,6,10,11,12=116

lil g: 4,7,8,9=112

https://www.google.com/search?q=cane...dhsWpWgPiXjBM:

At least Byrd was off by 2 (8,9) rounds but you explain to me why dave moretti gave lil g round 3 & changed round 5??

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              GGG is a pressure fighter and Canelo is a counter puncher. Canelo cant help but try to run and outbox him. nothing wrong in a UD win
              ikr....too bad Canelo aint gat the gastank for that amount of movement.

Comment

It’s hard for me to give rounds to Clenelo. A round is 3 minutes long. You can’t fight for 30-45 seconds tire out and spend the rest of the round backpedaling to avoid exchanges cause your to tired. His best rounds he couldn’t fight a full 3 minutes he can’t even fight 1:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                  Don't bother with dull razor. He is a total Golovkin troll.
                  I only shed light on the fake....lil g is the fake. Don't be mad I'm blowing up lil g's spot. If I'm paying to see the best that's what I want cuz I don't support the made up hype job. You can keep on supporting the fakes though & make yourself look bad that's your call.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                    It’s hard for me to give rounds to Clenelo. A round is 3 minutes long. You can’t fight for 30-45 seconds tire out and spend the rest of the round backpedaling to avoid exchanges cause your to tired. His best rounds he couldn’t fight a full 3 minutes he can’t even fight 1:30.
                    BUT for some reason you can give it to the guy who is NOT landing punches? How does THAT work?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      We will never know. I was a DLH fan, had a grand on Hops. Knew it was a total mismatch.

At the moment it happened I was already wondering. I realize liver shot can take a man down, no question. That said watching DLH reaction felt fake. The pounding of the gloves on the mat a few second after the end of the fight. He was just really starting to take punishment and it seemed like a way to go out.

The Pac fight where he quit on his stool made me think yeah he probably quit in the Hops fight.
                      B-Hop was even telling the ref he landed the punch. He knew it hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                      X