Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Spence Heating Up as The Next Big Fight at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make it happen in 2020 if no body gate crashed and spoiled the party!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
      CRAWFORD should fight PAC/MATYSEE winner while SPENCE fights GARCIA
      /THURMAN winner. Then meet up in 2019.
      This will happen if the price is right!

Comment

This is just so sick ! Lampley is right. Promotion is killing boxing for the fans. Protecting fighters is killing boxing.

Are we gonna have to wait until they are out of prime to see them fight???!!!

They both are tremendous fighters and we deserve and they deserve to see this fight happen! Arum is gonna blow this as will Haymon! Cash cows fall apart. What is left to prove?

The best fights the best to SEE WHO IS THE BEST!!!

The time to marinate? Bah !!!

These gladiators are ready !

LETS GET IT ON !!!!
        Last edited by twosweethooks; 06-19-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          Crawford is technically superior, I see him beating Spence comfortably
          Didn’t work for Brook. Crawford is slicker than Kell, but I still think Spence breaks him down late, despite the scorecards being close.

Comment

Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
            Didn’t work for Brook. Crawford is slicker than Kell, but I still think Spence breaks him down late, despite the scorecards being close.
            Brook was beating Spence in the early rounds if you remember. His problem is that he was struggling to make 147 for a while and it took a lot out of him (he doesnt have the best stamina to begin with). Crawford does not struggle at the wright, is technically better than Brook and is far more disciplined than Brook (doesn't balloon in weight like Brook).

Crucially I also think Crawford is mentally much tougher than Brook. He will beat Spence when they do eventually fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              Brook was beating Spence in the early rounds if you remember. His problem is that he was struggling to make 147 for a while and it took a lot out of him (he doesnt have the best stamina to begin with). Crawford does not struggle at the wright, is technically better than Brook and is far more disciplined than Brook (doesn't balloon in weight like Brook).

Crucially I also think Crawford is mentally much tougher than Brook. He will beat Spence when they do eventually fight.
              Yes, Brook being ahead early in the fight by outboxing Spence was my point. Agree on the weight issue, but I don’t think you can question the strength of Brook’s mentality, just the strength of his eye sockets.

Either way Crawford-Spence is surely in everyone’s top 3 most-desired match-ups (along with Wilder-Joshua and Kovalev-Broner).

Comment

I'd love to see this fight, but I'm not worried about the Promoters ruining things just yet.

Both of these guys have some work to do to clear the field at 147, a lot of names still in this division.

I hope Spence keeps it locked at 147 so we can build up to this fight. I don't really see either of these guys losing to anyone except each other.

Comment

Unfortunately it aint happening any time soon

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Where's the link? If u got proof, put him on blast.. if not, then u just look like a lil jealous hoe.
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-reveal-huge-list-boxers-not-drug-testing-with-vada--127362 it seems your boyfriend been ducking vada testing and is ducking Crawford lol

Comment

This fight will have all the anti Mayweather/Black American pro white/eastern Euro fan base in a spin, two black Americans who do their side with ? I guess it’s just a meaningless fight right ?

Damn if this fight can be made I’ll be one happy boxing fan, any one of these and Thurman is a dream match up. I’m fed up of Clenelo occupying that ppv spot facing creme puffs and non challenges, hopefully when Golovkin retires after the Clenelo fight the Mexican kid does too.

Comment

Working...
                      X