Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Spence Heating Up as The Next Big Fight at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford vs. Spence Heating Up as The Next Big Fight at 147

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It's a once-in-a-generation proposition. Two unbeaten welterweights at the peaks of their abilities meeting in a championship-level showdown. It happened in 1981 when Ray Leonard met and defeated Thomas Hearns at Caesars Palace. It happened again in 1999 when Felix Trinidad met and at least according to Jerry Roth and Bob Logist defeated Oscar De La Hoya just 10 minutes down the road at Mandalay Bay...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yup this is now viewed as the biggest fight at 147 partly because Keith "No Time" Thurman has disappeared and is damn near retired from boxing. LOL

So right now Spence vs. Crawford it is as the biggest fight to be made at 147.

Comment

All those roids ain’t going to help Errol beat Crawford

Comment

no fight I'd like to see more

Comment

I dont get the agenda now for Spence being on peds.
          Just face it hes a killa in the ring.
          I think he knocks out Crawford.

Comment

Crawford is technically superior, I see him beating Spence comfortably

Comment

"Haymon is prone to avoid risk..." - Lampley

Right...meanwhile, Arum is on record as saying, "the fight is impossible without PPV..." Was also pushed out of HBO b/c of gross mismatches lol the executives literally refused to pay for them and he came out whining about it.

I bet Jim Lampley has never even met or spoke with Al Haymon in his life lol just saying bull****

Comment

CRAWFORD should fight PAC/MATYSEE winner while SPENCE fights GARCIA
                /THURMAN winner. Then meet up in 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
                  All those roids ain’t going to help Errol beat Crawford
                  Where's the link? If u got proof, put him on blast.. if not, then u just look like a lil jealous hoe.

Comment

Leave it to Jim Lampley to blame Haymon for this and not Arum.

So fair and balanced these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X