Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retirement was a good decision!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
      Why are you Americans always so obsessed with mens arses? You're always talking about 'nailing his ass', 'getting in his ass' or 'putting a beating on his ass'. I could understand if you were talking about a woman but come on, you're definitely a nation full of ****'s and cross dressers.
      See, here in America, we're taught from an early age that the best way to incapacitate an opponent is to penetrate his rectal defenses. It's just smart self-defense. You try throwing a punch when someone is all up in your ass. It's not as easy as it looks.

Comment

He's right Jermaine never knew when to clitch. He majority of those damn rounds of that froch fight smdh. Taylor is one of the worst ppl Cuz he was so great but wasn't smart at all in the ring. No defense at all.

Go head and tell how you guys had froch winning that fight.
        Last edited by Removed Now; 06-18-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          He's right Jermaine never knew when to clitch. He won every damn round of that froch fight smdh. Taylor is one of the worst ppl Cuz he was so great but wasn't smart at all in the ring. No defense at all.
          No he didn't.

Comment

Pavlik was a possible opponent for Calzaghe but Calzaghe didn't fight him.

Comment

no ****, kelly.

Comment

Pavlik left us with some good memories

Comment

Pavlik lost a good career by being a low down DRUNK

Pavlik had it all but wasted a fine career thru booze and an empty head and poor management. Fighting Hopkins way to early on and with a bad trainer ruined Pavlik as much as the booze did. Sad ending for a dimwitted Pavlik.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    No he didn't.
                    You know what I mean. I was being dramatic. He was leading the fight. Lets not act like it was close. 7-5 min.

Comment

Only Americans think Taylor was ahead in the fight going into the final round. I, like many British press at ringside, had Froch a point or 2 up. So it's a good job Froch got him out of there before he became another casualty of American corruption and incompetence.

A fight would have been close in the first half of the fight with Pavlik but Froch would have taken over in the second half. Froch with his constant pressure would wear down Pavlik for the late stoppage. The heat would have proven too much for him. Froch is just better in every way. Far more proven and much much tougher. Froch is a legit HOF with a great resume, Pavlik will never come close to entering.

Comment

Working...
                      X