Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh snap they should call the fight Errol Spence vs Jessie Vargas battle of the roids lol

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      He did. he's called out all champions and top welters. what more can he say.
      He can say since none of them are available, I want on of the top guys at 54.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        I don’t think fighting bums will help increase eithers drawing power.
        I agree. That's why Spence says he wants names (guys with a following like Vargas). Neither will become draws by fighting in competitive fights per se, but by getting exposure in front of other/casual fan bases. You can kinda see that logic in Spence wanting to fight the PBC welters first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
          I agree. That's why Spence says he wants names (guys with a following like Vargas). Neither will become draws by fighting in competitive fights per se, but by getting exposure in front of other/casual fan bases. You can kinda see that logic in Spence wanting to fight the PBC welters first.
          People will eventually tire of watching an extremely talented guy like Spence fight bums. Ask Adonis Stevenson. He needs to strike while the iron is hot.

Comment

Spence is bum hunting. When is he ever gonna fight a live dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam wattson View Post
              Oh snap they should call the fight Errol Spence vs Jessie Vargas battle of the roids lol
              So, Sam where do you get any information at all that either one of these guys do PEDs? I don't recall Spence EVER being the subject of even a whisper of such a thing.. Let me guess you know for a fact Pac Man was doing roids. I mean you have FACTS, not just dumbass ignorant allegations? You know it's dumb mthrfkrs like you that lead people to believe boxing fans are stupid. GTFO you little termite.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Crawford in his own division. And it’s not like he’s a heavyweight. There’s plenty of intriguing possibilities at 54 or 60.
                How many fights have an Arum and PBC fighter have since Floyd and Pacquiao? That fight is not happening next. I like both Crawford and Spence equally and 147 is a lovely division.

Crawford is with Arum which we know how that goes. And the other top 147 fighters: Thurman hurt, Garcia and Porter fighting each other, Khan would get smoked wouldn't mind it though, Berto retired, Ortiz?? Alexander? Figuorra would be a good fight.
                Peterson he already beat.

I would like for him to go to 154 within the next year or two myself. Fight, Danny/Porter winner, fight Thurman, Crawford after his next fight and move up which I'm sure he would do.

He has a chance to make great fights at 147 within the next 12 months handle that business then move up and get work there.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  So, Sam where do you get any information at all that either one of these guys do PEDs? I don't recall Spence EVER being the subject of even a whisper of such a thing.. Let me guess you know for a fact Pac Man was doing roids. I mean you have FACTS, not just dumbass ignorant allegations? You know it's dumb mthrfkrs like you that lead people to believe boxing fans are stupid. GTFO you little termite.
                  Yo bro chill don’t shoot the messenger smdh

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                    I mean a lot of people said manny was on roids not me but to me Errol looks like he’s definitely on em look at his nipples and has yellow sclera it suppose to be white also it was Floyd that got caught cheating or juicing when he got caught using IV

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      How many fights have an Arum and PBC fighter have since Floyd and Pacquiao? That fight is not happening next. I like both Crawford and Spence equally and 147 is a lovely division.

Crawford is with Arum which we know how that goes. And the other top 147 fighters: Thurman hurt, Garcia and Porter fighting each other, Khan would get smoked wouldn't mind it though, Berto retired, Ortiz?? Alexander? Figuorra would be a good fight.
                      Peterson he already beat.

I would like for him to go to 154 within the next year or two myself. Fight, Danny/Porter winner, fight Thurman, Crawford after his next fight and move up which I'm sure he would do.

He has a chance to make great fights at 147 within the next 12 months handle that business then move up and get work there.
                      There’s a not a rule that states if he moves up, he can’t move back down. There are exciting possible matchups at 47. But none are likely in his next fight. So you combine another fight like the garbage of this past weekend with another no hoper, and 2018 is a wasted year for Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X