Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: I Would Rather Fight Jessie Vargas Next Than Ugas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
    spence is ducking ugas. vargas is feather fisted and is no threat! let him rematch bonehead. spence has to fight ugas or else he gets stripped!
    So Spence is ducking Ugas??? Now if that fight gets made next are you putting your account on the line that Ugas beats Spence???

I will bet you a $1,000.00 and your account that Spence destroys Ugas. So are you trying to take that bet????

Comment

Spence is talented we got that out of the way but why are they matching him with guys who have a low percentage of knock outs ? Please Jessie Vargas a blown up Welter with 10 Ko’s in 35 fights

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Spence is talented we got that out of the way but why are they matching him with guys who have a low percentage of knock outs ? Please Jessie Vargas a blown up Welter with 10 Ko’s in 35 fights
        Hes still a B/B- boxer with a good chin. I would watch the fight and itbwould probably be Soence's 2nd best opponent if not 1st Brook was/is damaged goods.

Comment

Why isn’t he beating the drum for Crawford? That’s kinda the biggest fight out there for him. And both need a dance partner for later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Why isn’t he beating the drum for Crawford? That’s kinda the biggest fight out there for him. And both need a dance partner for later this year.
            Arum said he won't even discuss it until it does 500K on PPV. and both Spence and Crawford seem to also want to build it up.

Comment

I like Vargas but I don't think he beats Spence. His best option in my opinion is going for the rematch with Adrien Broner. Those two are equally matched and their first fight was a legit draw in my opinion. If he gets past Broner in the rematch he can look to fight Spence. But, I think it's a bad option right now.

Comment

Stop with the trolling! You know darn well that Crawford is with top rank so that will be a fight itself to make a deal

Comment

You guys are amusing.
                  Who can he fight thats better than Vargas this year?

Comment

dead devision

Comment

Why not be paid $5M in Australia. Spence v Horn down under. mate.

Comment

Working...
                      X