Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Byrd: Wilder Can't Take Pressure, Almost Lost To Old Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Byrd: Wilder Can't Take Pressure, Almost Lost To Old Man

Former heavyweight champion Chris Byrd is very impressed with the current heavyweight champions, WBC beltholder Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) and IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO unified king Anthony Joshua (21-0, 20 KOs). The two large heavyweights are in position to fight each other in less than a year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Has been got an opinion huh?

Comment

So in essence it's the 50/50, that most make this out to be dependant on the strat the each boxer employs.

Cheers Chris you ****ing melon

Comment

I’ve noticed people are claiming Ortiz is 45 or around there.. I’m not ruling anything out but this seems like a stretch

Comment

He never could, as an amateur he got knocked out many times when his opponents had skill and came at him. He has been fed a career of bums and 45 year old old men like Spence said in regards to Ortiz who couldn't sustain a pressure pace needed to beat wilder. Instead they pad his record with stiffs who just stay outside not coming in.

Wilder is the biggest hype job in boxing, but because he is an inner city black man, with a ****y thug like demeanor, they prop him up as the great black USA hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Robyn Banz View Post
            Has been got an opinion huh?
            Yea. Just like you, me, Hearn, Joshua’s mama, Wilders brother, and Larry Merchant.

This opinion just happens to come from a former world champ and Olympian. The fact that he’s a has been should make his opinion a bit more valuable than most others.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
              I’ve noticed people are claiming Ortiz is 45 or around there.. I’m not ruling anything out but this seems like a stretch
              Everyone inside boxing circles know Ortiz is an old man >45.

Comment

Byrd is correct in that pressure fighters are the Wilder fear. Wilder was carefully kept away from pressure guys like The brothers Klitschko. Povetkin and Whyte also were two styles who would beat Wilder every time. That's why Brezeale is now hand picked to be beaten next. Perfect style for Wilder. It's a joke how Pbc protected this bum. Hoping to make him into a star in the ghetto black community.

Comment

100% correct.

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                  Yea. Just like you, me, Hearn, Joshua’s mama, Wilders brother, and Larry Merchant.

This opinion just happens to come from a former world champ and Olympian. The fact that he’s a has been should make his opinion a bit more valuable than most others.
                  These mouth breathing fools always looking for an excuse to justify a protected fraud like wilder.

Comment

That old man is the 3rd best HW behind wilder and Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X