Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Byrd: Wilder Can't Take Pressure, Almost Lost To Old Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auxism View Post
    who did ortiz beat to make him the most feared man in Hw, the guy was overrated..Dwhyte fighting parker makes sense than going for second mando against ortiz
    He had that Cuban hype. Not blaming them or anything, it's good to support your countrymen but yeah, he was a Cuban HW hope.

Still a good fighter and a good win on Wilder's resume, but man that guy has to be close to 50 years old, never seen a Cuban crack like that with age when they are supposed to be in their 30s

Comment

Never mind all the talk just get the fight on Hearn send the contract wilder sign then we see who the best no more excuses it's getting sicking reading all this ****e

Comment

Get this fight made and let see if wilder will last more than Molina

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          As much I respect Chris Byrd, I have to strongly disagree with him. As long as Luis Ortiz was boxing he was controlling the pace and distance by neutralizing Wilder's jab and beating him to the punch at will.

However, the very moment Ortiz decided to turn the bout into a firefight after getting dropped in the fifth he was in trouble. It was grave mistake on his part and of his own undoing.

Why? It's because nobody in the heavyweight division can match Deontay Wilder's firepower and that's including Anthony Joshua.

One has to stick and move against Wilder because he is slugger. Pressuring, trading and standing flat-footed in front of him is a recipe for disaster because the man is a dangerous puncher.

Right on the nail, I been saying that exact thing. Ortiz didn't even need to fight fire with fire either when he started to.

Comment

To add, I don't trust AJ to box smartly due to the ego, I also expect him to trade with Wilder which is a bad idea. He needs to improve his head movement and as he isn't as skilled as Ortiz he will need to learn to box like a big man fast.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
              That old man is the 3rd best HW behind wilder and Joshua.
              Point of correction, you just made a mistake fella. It's behind AJ and wilder.

Comment

Larry bird know what’s up he knows wilder is the worst champion with worst resume in boxing and he know aj will crush that Alabama trash can

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  Point of correction, you just made a mistake fella. It's behind AJ and wilder.
                  Lol 1A and 1B. Point is he's the 3rd best HW.

Comment

Originally posted by Robyn Banz View Post
                    Has been got an opinion huh?
                    rather a "has-been" than a "never was"

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                      You actually don't or has never seen them fight. Their dominance in the ring is legendary.
                      They are NOT pressure fighters. Has nothing to do with dominance. Also, pressure fighters aren't boring. The Klits are boring as hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X