Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is looking forward to Taylor vs postol this Saturday (predictions)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is looking forward to Taylor vs postol this Saturday (predictions)

Can't wait for this fight. Big fan of josh Taylor. Postol hasn't really been active lately, I feel that will hurt him in this fight and Taylor will win by stoppage between rounds 7-12.

Taylor is too versatile for postol. Has many aspects to his game and we haven't seen him tested yet properly. Once he's in with a top contender I can see him stepping it up even more.
    Last edited by King Arthur; 06-17-2018, 06:28 PM. Reason: Misspelled postol

Are you telling me no one on here knows about josh Taylor? Ffs it's about right though some fukwit like Khan is well known. Yet an undefeated very skilled fighter in Taylor has no clout on here. How does that work.? Is this real am I in a dedicated sausagefest/boxing forum.

Comment

This Taylor fella hot?

Comment

i cant wait. Taylor is going to knock Postol out lads. enter the WBSS and win that against prograis in the final

Comment

Taylor is a classy killer, he’ll be well known very soon.

Comment

..... who?

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              ..... who?
              The Scottish body snatcher, he’s got the goods, you heard it here 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                The Scottish body snatcher, he’s got the goods, you heard it here 1st
                Well alright then.... I'll take your word for it and check him out.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Well alright then.... I'll take your word for it and check him out.
                  you really dunno who he is? i thought you were being sarcy
                  but yeah the kid is legit, hes a 1/10 favourite to beat postol, which is insane considering hes had 12 fights and postol v bud was very close, odds wise.

Comment

I like Taylor to win. I think it’s a tough fight though.

Funny that a lot of the folks who **** on Crawford for beating Postol will give Taylor props for beating him.

Comment

Working...
                    X