Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is looking forward to Taylor vs postol this Saturday (predictions)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to it. For my money Taylor is the best prospect out of the UK in a while and may well have what it takes to be amongst the best in the sport. Granted Postol has barely fought since Bud outclassed him and didn't really cover himself in glory the one time that he did, but he still has to be considered one of the top guys at 140 and this win would put Taylor right in the mix with the best of the division.

Comment

Fan of both guys & respect both guys talent, but Postol is 34, had like one fight in the past 20 or so months iirc & got dropped by a regional prospect in his last fight. Postol is not just on the back 9 of his career he's probably on the 16th or 17th hole. Taylor isn't a regional prospect he's a world class prospect & I'd call him a top ten guy now even though I can't blame people for still thinking of him as a prospect since he's got so few fights & raised so quickly.

Taylor is gonna run through Postol like a hot knife through butter. Taylor by KO in 6 or less. If Postol gives Taylor a competitive fight I'll be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Looking forward to it. For my money Taylor is the best prospect out of the UK in a while and may well have what it takes to be amongst the best in the sport. Granted Postol has barely fought since Bud outclassed him and didn't really cover himself in glory the one time that he did, but he still has to be considered one of the top guys at 140 and this win would put Taylor right in the mix with the best of the division.
        I can't help but feel postol is the proverbial lamb being led to the slaughter. Taylor has a way of making anyway he fights seem limited & ordinary. Granted against lower level comp but he's talent is there to see. Great amatuer pedigree seems to improve every fight. Tricky southpaw customer for sure.

I would like to see to see him up at 147 he could cause some problems.
        Last edited by King Arthur; 06-17-2018, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Fan of both guys & respect both guys talent, but Postol is 34, had like one fight in the past 20 or so months iirc & got dropped by a regional prospect in his last fight. Postol is not just on the back 9 of his career he's probably on the 16th or 17th hole. Taylor isn't a regional prospect he's a world class prospect & I'd call him a top ten guy now even though I can't blame people for still thinking of him as a prospect since he's got so few fights & raised so quickly.

Taylor is gonna run through Postol like a hot knife through butter. Taylor by KO in 6 or less. If Postol gives Taylor a competitive fight I'll be surprised.
          I get the same feeling bro, postols inactivity will be his undoing. Taylors looking very sharp went on his twitter earlier.

Comment

Working...
          X