No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Crushes Carlos Ocampo in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Get your f@ggot ass outta here. He's ducking a guy who just moved up to WW. Yeah why in the last Crawford article you was HATING on Crawford saying he fights bums and Spence would destroy him.

Like I said all you do is hate on black fighters f@ggot! This is you in this THREAD Arum is looking at Crawford Khan next: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=785186&page=2

Your response in bold

Why not spence? Oh let me guess, because you know he would get his head smashed in so you gonna keep milking the public with him fighting bums like the last unknown bum he fought. Good ol bob will never change lol

One minute Crawford hoe'd Spence and has Spence ducking. And NOW in this article you are saying Arum is keeping Crawford away from Spence because you say and I quote "he would get his head smashed in"

SO WHICH ONE IS IT F@GGOT. CHECKMATE!!!
    BOOOODYY BAG!!!!!!
    Sorry couldn't be bothered reading your waah waaah sh**...stop crying you little di** riding *****...go suck on Spence's nipples lol...I bet you in love with the charlo lesbians too supporting frauds is in your blood

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      Sorry couldn't be bothered reading your waah waaah sh**...stop crying you little di** riding *****...go suck on Spence's nipples lol...I bet you in love with the charlo lesbians too supporting frauds is in your blood
      So you couldn't answer the question f@ggot. Is Arum protecting Crawford from Spence by trying to make the Khan fight??

Or is Spence ducking Crawford who just moved up in weight????

Checkmate f@ggot. Another body under my belt pussie

Comment

Working...
      X