Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    No ward and mayweather are actually two of my favs fighters

But unlike you, I can not ride another man's di** because of his skin color

Today he beat an unknown bum and I can not support cherry picking, I am a fan of the sport not a fan of fighters because of their skin colors.

So you riding another man's di** because of his skin color and not his actual boxing ability...doesn't that make you a f@ggot who's into African American men??!!

Btw right now there more white champions around, lomachenko..golovkin...canelo etc..

I have to give crawford respect he ain't a ducker like spence jr and the two lesbian charlo twins
    Shut your f@ggot ass up pussie. So who is Spence ducking at 147??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

And just like I thought hating on top black undefeated fighters with Haymon. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT BLACK F@GGOT. So who has Spence ducked????????????????????

Back it up with facts. It's easy to say you support two undefeated black fighters but hate on Spence who is the man. I like Crawford as well. But answer the question f@ggot. Who the fuuck did Spence duck????????

I said blacks run the sport f@ggot. How is me saying he is not a ducker dyck riding???? When your f@ggot ass HAS A PICTURE OF ANOTHER MAN ON YOUR AVATAR???

Like I said you're a bytch and won't do shyt pussie.

Comment

He's into African American men but calls other people f@ggots..he sure is not a fan of the sport..he's into spence's nipples..I have no other explanation for him supporting spence's cherry picking.
      Bringing up anothers man's nipples is pussie just like you. Aye pussie who did Spence duck at 147 f@ggot???

I would smack the shyt out your f@ggot ass bytch

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
        Bringing up anothers man's nipples is pussie just like you. Aye pussie who did Spence duck at 147 f@ggot???

You'll do nothing you black dick rider piece of shit

Comment

Shut your f@ggot ass up pussie. So who is Spence ducking at 147??????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????

And just like I thought hating on top black undefeated fighters with Haymon. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT BLACK F@GGOT. So who has Spence ducked????????????????????

Back it up with facts. It's easy to say you support two undefeated black fighters but hate on Spence who is the man. I like Crawford as well. But answer the question f@ggot. Who the fuuck did Spence duck????????

I said blacks run the sport f@ggot. How is me saying he is not a ducker dyck riding???? When your f@ggot ass HAS A PICTURE OF ANOTHER MAN ON YOUR AVATAR???

Like I said you're a bytch and won't do shyt pussie.

Can you please type that in English or German?! I do not understand angry 'ghetto', and you being a confused ****sexual doesn't help the situation either.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
            You'll do nothing you black dick rider piece of shit
            So what's up then pussie? I would smack the shyt out you. It's 2018 not too hard to set up something and see who is about what then pussie

Comment

Can you please type that in English or German?! I do not understand angry 'ghetto', and you being a confused ****sexual doesn't help the situation either.
              I asked WHO the fuuck did Spence duck F@ggot??? You said he is a ducker. So I asked your f@ggot ass WHO did he duck???

Checkmate f@ggot

Comment

I asked WHO the fuuck did Spence duck F@ggot??? You said he is a ducker. So I asked your f@ggot ass WHO did he duck???

Checkmate f@ggot
                He's ducking Crawford you semen muncher

Comment

This win is as impressive as Golovkins win over Wade

Comment

Why do people talk s*** on fighters making mandatory defences don't people know how boxing works? And what's with the racist comments it's a boxing forum ffs.

Comment

He's ducking Crawford you semen muncher
                      Get your f@ggot ass outta here. He's ducking a guy who just moved up to WW. Yeah why in the last Crawford article you was HATING on Crawford saying he fights bums and Spence would destroy him.

Like I said all you do is hate on black fighters f@ggot! This is you in this THREAD Arum is looking at Crawford Khan next: https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=785186&page=2

Your response in bold

Why not spence? Oh let me guess, because you know he would get his head smashed in so you gonna keep milking the public with him fighting bums like the last unknown bum he fought. Good ol bob will never change lol

One minute Crawford hoe'd Spence and has Spence ducking. And NOW in this article you are saying Arum is keeping Crawford away from Spence because you say and I quote "he would get his head smashed in"

SO WHICH ONE IS IT F@GGOT. CHECKMATE!!!
                      BOOOODYY BAG!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X