Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo-Golovkin Deal Pushes Back Joshua-Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
    ‘The most you will have to wait is 7-8months’ WTF is wrong with people, have you got ADD or just dumb?!
    I'll believe it when I see it. 7-8 months is a lot of time for excuse making. We'll see what's next to determine how long we will have to boycott AJ fights.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      it's not about Povetkin; it's about Joshua who needs more rounds in the ring vs solid opponents, before fighting the windmill...

... the heavyweight division doesn't hold enough "live" opponents in order to drag this until 2021...
      Stop being so rational - it doesn't work with low iq, illiterate, emotional and biased adhd-affected fans

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post

It is no surprise to me that AJ and Hearn have drug their feet since AJ did the interview last year, pretty sure it was sky sports, stating he wasn't sure he was mentally or physically ready to fight Wilder, and no one would push him into it. He said at the time it may be 2019, 2020 or longer before they fought.
        That's news to me and very interesting if true. Do you have a link?

Until proven otherwise I suspect it's NOT true just because it would have been cited thousands of times on these boards by Wilder fans ... and this is the first I've ever heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          What difference would that have made?

If Wilder agreed earlier, they get a September date, Canelo vs GGG still gets announced for September, and we're in the same spot we'd be in right now if the fight goes ahead in September.

It was a nice attempt from Eddie to try to assign blame though...
          If Wilder ACTUALLY tried making the fight earlier then the Canelo fight wouldn't be in September .

No boxing promoter with a brain is going to follow a same month of another big anticipated fight.

Wilder in his own country is still not a big deal really , why let two actually known fighters share the spot light ? Wouldnt make sense , thats why the thread itself is exposing the fan boys on here who dont actually have much logic thats why theyre Wilder fans , it comes with the territory ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
            I'll believe it when I see it. 7-8 months is a lot of time for excuse making. We'll see what's next to determine how long we will have to boycott AJ fights.
            Spoken like a true ****** get off you tube and just watch the fights instead of posting mindless ******ity .....lol !

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
              Stop being so rational - it doesn't work with low iq, illiterate, emotional and biased adhd-affected fans
              I guess we cant all be "Rational" like you. I mean Hearn could piss on you and *** your girl all in the same day and you would say AGAIN! Maybe fans just want people to keep their WORDS and be honest with the ppl.

Ohhh but that dont sale tickets...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                it's not about Povetkin; it's about Joshua who needs more rounds in the ring vs solid opponents, before fighting the windmill...

... the heavyweight division doesn't hold enough "live" opponents in order to drag this until 2021...
                Thats what Ive always thought? PEDvetkin is a safe fight. Parker kind of exposed him. He was jumping back and falling for faints from Parker. If windmill catches him when he's jumping back its over...I agree hes still really raw. And yes does need some more rounds.

Go watch the parker fight again and pay attention to what I said. And watch how's he over thinks Parker.
                Last edited by Shadoww702; 06-17-2018, 08:45 AM.

Comment

It was the worst kept secret that Joshua would fight povetkin instead of wilder. I think impartial boxing fans just wish hearn would be upfront and honest and say he doesn't want his man to fight wilder next. Anyway he got his way, kicked that fight down the road. Fans should vote with their feet and not go watch Joshua in more fights where he's not challenged. I know that won't Happen but wishful thinking. Fans get served more fights making aj and hearns millions while avoiding the challenging fight

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
                    We all know the Alabama fraud just got a big relief and now will claim AJ is ducking even tho AJ has 3 belts and wilder the paper champion just has one lol
                    Jimmy Fake Gold, you sound as fake as your name, BUM!!!!

Comment

That's BS everybody knows that GGG and Canelo fight was going to take place in September regardless because of the holiday!! So what difference would it have made besides Hearn said September or October anyways before GGG and Canelo signed up for the rematch. Hearn is definitely looking for a way to drag out this process lol

Comment

Working...
                      X