Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo-Golovkin Deal Pushes Back Joshua-Wilder Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... I don't like Joshua... Wilder neither... I didn't like Wlad... HW is so weak as of lately...
    I never liked Lewis. What he did IMO was cheating. No boxer should just be able to grab some one drop all their weight on them and then rinse and repeat. He should of been DQ'd against Tyson but by time points started coming of the damage was done. it's hard enough carrying your own weight. Add a additional 240+lbs to your back and your gonna be exhausted in a few rounds...

Ive never liked excessive holding but its way worse when the guy is much taller and can hunch all their weight up on you. Wish the refs called it more. Put a flak jacket on about your weight class and try sparring for a few rounds. Heck shadowbox or do some jogging and tell me that doesnt effect you.

Comment

• Mexico pulled off the HUGE upset!!!! 13% chance of beating the DEFENDING Champions and SHOCKED the World!!!

Comment

• Ok, this is a bs excuse

I've always considered Wilder a fraud and a bumbeater

but now I'm really starting to think Joshua's side is ducking this fight

could it be..!?

are they really afraid of the sloppy, no skill having windmiller..?!!

Comment

• Never mind
          Last edited by mmamachine; 06-17-2018, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• You've got to love Eddie Hearn and how he goes about his business. He sure knows how to get what he wants from other promoters. He is a bully and Wilder fans are his victims

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Spoken like a true ****** get off you tube and just watch the fights instead of posting mindless stupidity .....lol !
              Somebody's feelings are hurt lol. Aj's 200k views in the states are about to drop even lower. Hell Showtime should probably refuse to even carry his fight's until he goes head up with Wilder. It's not like it'll affect viewership

Comment

• Hearn:

Canelo-Golovkin Deal Pushes Back Joshua-Wilder Fight

Comment

• The Four week line that Hearn is peddling is such a lie, It's funny if anyone actually believes it. It took a little over two weeks for Hearn to turn down the $50 million dollar offer that was made to them, so lets subtract two weeks. Then Hearn made an improved offer which Wilder's team rejected, which was the $15.5 million. Negotiations continued and Hearn gave them another offer which was reported as being significantly higher than $15.5 million. So in reality it took maybe a week for Wilder to accept the offer. Nothing new really, a lot of spin, fanagers defending promoters, because boxing is no longer about the fights, it's about the negotiations. LMAO. I wish casuals would just add their eyes and money and just STFU. And just because you're an AJ fan, doesn't mean you have to support Hearn, the promoter doesn't have the fighters or the fans best interest in mind, he only has his own. The fighters manager is the one who cares about the fighter, which is why it's against the law for a manager to work directly for/with a promoter. Promoter is in it for money, more money for them selves at all cost, and the'll happily lie to get it, and maximize it. Stop falling for it. Supporting your favorite fighter includes calling out the promoter.

Comment

• Lamest excuse I've heard from Hearn, so far. There are 30 days in September, damnit!

Comment

• why did wilder take 4 weeks to say yes if he was looking at the same offer for all that time is the question people should be asking, if what hearn is saying is correct and if wilders team didnt have the offer for 4 weeks they would come out and deny that i persume, which they have not done afaik

Comment

Working...
                      X