Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence dosen't seem too excited about fighting crawford next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford don’t seem to even acknowledge him it’s all politics why lie to the public when you ain’t fighting each other??

Comment

Crawford is on another network. He's talking about the realistic fights first. Not to mention it makes more money for everyone for them to fight once the dust has settled at welter weight.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

Because it is not FUKING REALISTIC right now unfortunately Thanks To Bob Arum who made it clear that fight is not anywhere close to happening until he knows it can sell 500K PPV Buys
        Thank you someone finally said it..... Crawford can talk all he wants but Bob is in control.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Hes scared of Bud. I can feel it. He wants all the other champions. He knows Bud is the most firmadable fighter which is why he mentioned that manager part. Scared, overrated ass.
          I’m a big Crawford fan. Probably bigger and longer back than most here. I go to his fights etc; and I KNOW he beats Spence but to suggest Spence is scared? Come on. He’s being realistic and he wants to unify also.

Boxing fans tend to be unreasonable and completely lacking in patience. If they keep winning it will happen when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
            You see he ignored Thruman too right? Because he knows those fights are not happening next.

Crawford already has a Oct date being set in his Home town https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-...s-arum--129080

And Arum also said this a few days ago: When Crawford vs Spence CAN Do 500K PPV BUYS We Can START to Talk

Spence is to real to fake wanting the fight next, when both teams are clearly trying to build to it.

Crawford also said after his fight "I just think business wise it has to make sense,"

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...rd-believes-so
            He's been calling thurman out for 3 years now and gave up because thurman has an injury every week. He hasn't been vocal about calling crawford out, if you can't see that then I can't help you. Oh yah and I'm sure spence listens to every interview made by Bob arum on thaboxingvoice.
            Last edited by satiev1; 06-16-2018, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Agreed. We have too many belts today. Bud has been calling him out.
              Forgot about what comes out his mouth, lets talk about ACTIONS. Does having a home town fight being lined up for October sound like he wants Spence next?

All the power players behind the scenes already have a time table for the fight, and it does not involve it happening this year.

Comment

Spence is too good to fight on ESPN+

Comment

You guys are missing the point. I remember when there was ZERO chance 3 years ago of making the thurman fight and yet spence could not keep thurman's name out of his mouth. Jim grey point blank asks him about crawford and he mentions garcia and porter. LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    Jim grey mentions crawford's name and he mentions instead garcia and porter too guys with no belts. Crawford just won the WBO title and has been calling spence out. Why wait and fight a bunch of guys who have losses and no titles? Looks like spence is pulling a thurman.

Da. There’s no money in it right now. Maybe 3 fights from now after eliminating Thurman, porter and Garcia.
                    Who out there wants to make LESS MONEY? When you can make more by being patient.

Comment

He knows the bullshit that top rank pulls

Comment

Working...
                      X