No announcement yet.

Spence dosen't seem too excited about fighting crawford next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    I’m a big Crawford fan. Probably bigger and longer back than most here. I go to his fights etc; and I KNOW he beats Spence but to suggest Spence is scared? Come on. He’s being realistic and he wants to unify also.

Boxing fans tend to be unreasonable and completely

lacking in patience. If they keep winning it will happen when it happens.
    Yup...............................

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      You guys are missing the point. I remember when there was ZERO chance 3 years ago of making the thurman fight and yet spence could not keep thurman's name out of his mouth. Jim grey point blank asks him about crawford and he mentions garcia and porter. LMAO.
      Why do people like you lie like this, when there are others who watched also. Some of you guys are truly nuts.

He point blank asked about Garcia/Porter winner, Thurman and Crawford all in one question. And Spence ignored Thurman & Crawford and said he wants the winner of Garcia/Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
        Da. There’s no money in it right now. Maybe 3 fights from now after eliminating Thurman, porter and Garcia.
        Who out there wants to make LESS MONEY? When you can make more by being patient.
        That didn't stop him from calling thurman out for the last 3 years. Yah that was a real money fight 2-3 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I’m a big Crawford fan. Probably bigger and longer back than most here. I go to his fights etc; and I KNOW he beats Spence but to suggest Spence is scared? Come on. He’s being realistic and he wants to unify also.

Boxing fans tend to be unreasonable and completely lacking in patience. If they keep winning it will happen when it happens.
          I never said spence is scared. I said he's not in a rush to face crawford yet he was with thurman. Even as an unknown without any big fights he was calling him out.

Comment

That didn't stop him from calling thurman out for the last 3 years. Yah that was a real money fight 2-3 years ago.
            No. Your wrong. You and I would LOVE to of seen a Thurman/ Spence fight a year ago but were not the normal people who make PPV boxers their money. Stupid, casual boxing fans is where they make there money.
            So Thurman wasn’t going to risk loosing his title for little money, even if he wasn’t hurt.

Comment

HE was essentially a NOBODY then. Trying to get his name out there. This is nothing new for up and comers. Where you been? Never seen this $hyt before?

Comment

The Great tomatoe can UGAS is up next for spence. Its gonna be fight of the century at dallas stadium. Thankyou al haymon!

Comment

Why should he get excited about a fight Arum will not make? Spence is excited about fights he knows can be made such as fighting the Garcia vs Porter winner. If he thought he would get a chance to fight Crawford he would be overjoyed. He knows he can't fight Crawford until Arum is ready and Arum is talking about that fight being a long time away.

Comment

if ocampo can give him trouble i shudder to think what crawford will do to him. hes better staying in the lil pbc league merry go round where he can fight porter and garcia forever

Comment

the winner of Porter vs Danny will have a belt doe.. you played yourself lol.

Both sides wanna marinate Bud vs Erroll into a major showdown with crossover appeal. can't be mad at that. At this point its just a big deal for us hardcore boxing heads.

Hardcore fans are not even factored into the money/PPV equation because of flops like Crawford/Postol and Ward/Kovalev.

Gotta get the attention of casuals. That determines how successful a PPV fight is.

Comment

Working...
                      X