Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the IBF sanction Spence/Ocampo but not GGG/Vanes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    That’s the opening line. I know for a fact Rubio fight ended up at -11000 and others like wade and Monroe

Doesn’t change the fact that op is making a ******ed comparison lol
    What is so ******ed about it?

Vanes didn't belong in a ring with Golovkin and Ocampo doesn't belong in a ring with Spence. the odds prove it. their experience proves it. that's all I'm saying.

I know he's the mandatory I'm just speaking strictly from a competitive standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      what you facepalming for you clown. vanes has fought at a FAR higher level than ocampos. many thought he beat charlo, and he dropped andrade in a split decision and gave lara a hard fight. you guys are embarassing trying to demote him to a fighter of the level of ocampos, who has literally fought noone. theres hundreds of bums who have competed at the same weight for 2 years, since when was that justification for someone being a good opponent.
      Vanes best win is????

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
        who cares if he had 0 fights at 160, its 6 pounds diffeernce ffs, thats nothing. do you suddenly forget about everything else if someone moves up a few pounds? he was never an elite fighter but he gave charlo, lara and andrade (who he dropped) tough fights. quit making out hes some scrub cause ggg beat him, grow up man.
        He was 3-3 in his last 6, lost his last fight and hadnt fought in 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Vanes best win is????
          I'll ask an even better question;

Vanes' best win in the last two years???

Comment

You have to know how this works by now, the guzzlers will hate on GGG no matter what and make excuses for certain fighters based upon demographics. You are correct, both fights are garbage, and for some reason celebrate mismatches so long as a PBC fighter is the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              And he was ggs easiest knockout since wade lol. IT was a disgusting mismatch yet you defend it to death. Get his balls out your mouth

The best thing you can say about vanes is he dropped Andrade 5 years ago lmao
              What’s the best thing you can say about Ocampos ?

Comment

And yet he is still levels above ocampo. Sad isn't.

Comment

Fighting top end talent

You and I know if Vanes fought the 150-1200 ranked fighters he’d be sh.it kicking them

How’d Ocampos do against any of the top 10 WWs

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    What is the hypocrisy?

Ocampo is #1 at welterweight and therefore getting a title shot.

Vanes was unranked and therefore ineligible for a title shot.
                    I don't care about Vanes. Canelo ****en that up and GG cleaned up the mess. The IBF should have never stripped GG-now say that they should've.

Second, Ocampo has not fought one live body and you know it...nor has he earned his ranking. Foh with your lunacy. The same goes for Derevyanchenko.

When you give credence to these two that their rankings knowing that they are almost downright felonious...it makes me want to smack fire out you guys ass for agreeing with this ****. Foh...

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                      What is so ******ed about it?

Vanes didn't belong in a ring with Golovkin and Ocampo doesn't belong in a ring with Spence. the odds prove it. their experience proves it. that's all I'm saying.

I know he's the mandatory I'm just speaking strictly from a competitive standpoint.
                      Cause ibf (mostly) follows their rules. Vanes wasn’t ranked and hadn’t fought in 2 years. Hadn’t won in 3 so letting it be a title fight made no sense

Comment

Working...
                      X