Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Reacts To Critics of Tyson Fury's Comeback Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank is crazy if he thinks people were going to congratulate Fury for fighting a cabbage. He should stop calling out Joshua and Wilder, that's deception because he knows he has no desire to face them in this lifetime. He already has 6 bums lined up for the next 3 years

Comment

Fury reminded me of Andre The Giant trying to chase away his ghosts last week. I felt embarrassment for his plight.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
        Tyson said it himself they should have found a big stiff who looked the part and could take some shots and go a couple of rounds, the fight looked ridiculous. It was bad matchmaking by Frank.

Just get something top domestic level for the Frampton undercard.
        That's what I thought when I saw the first photos of Fury and Seferi together. I have no problem with with Warren choosing a "stiff" for Fury's comeback fight, knowing the physical mess that Tyson was in just 3 months ago. But it would have been a much better look if he'd chosen a big stiff. And it's not like there is any shortage of them on the UK and European HW scene!

Comment

Frank Warren Reacts To Critics of Tyson Fury's Comeback Fight
          : "Suck my fish **** you land walking scum!"

Comment

Typical Warren hypocrisy.

Comment

Fury is a big di ck head with talent if he ever gets back to 2015 level he a threat to joshua

Comment

dont really see why people are so upset. what the hell did they expect, it was a free fight too.

Comment

What don't people understand about tuneup fights and knocking off the ring rust?

When a guy has been out that long, with all the physical and mental issues he was dealing with, you have to ease him back slowly.

In fact I would give him another two or three bums to fight before finally putting Fury in with a dangerous top level opponent.

Comment

Working...
                  X