Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Euro News: Landeata-Braehmer, Kabayel-Dimitrenko, Ngabu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Euro News: Landeata-Braehmer, Kabayel-Dimitrenko, Ngabu

World Factory Event came in with the only bid today in Rome - and Ronny Landeata and none other than Juergen Braehmer will go for the vacant EU super middleweight title on August 25 in Malaga. There? no word on if the former world champ actually will go through with the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kabayal will crush Dimitrenko. He has been done for years but that hail mary punch that KOd Granat is the only reason he is in a fight of this magnitude...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      Kabayal will crush Dimitrenko. He has been done for years but that hail mary punch that KOd Granat is the only reason he is in a fight of this magnitude...
      I prefer this to him getting a rematch against Pulev in an IBF eliminator

Comment

I really like this fellew Kabayel, But if he's real serious about progressing then he needs to fight in the UK where the major purses are. So how about Tony Bellew, Hughie Fury or Joe Joyce?....

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          I prefer this to him getting a rematch against Pulev in an IBF eliminator
          Definitely... Kabayel should be in there with Pulev instead but he needs another win or 2.

Comment

Working...
          X