Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma, "I want Mikey"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My only thoughts are the natural size advantage for Mikey, at this moment. Hell when Loma fought Linares, he weighed in at 135 day before, and only 138 fight night. Mikey will outweigh Loma, if it were now hypothetically, by at least 10-12 lbs on fight night. They both have my respect. I feel for it to be a little more balanced, Loma needs a fight or 2 to grow into a more natural sized Lightweight. They both have phenomenal skills and if it went down tomorrow, I’d still see it as a close fight. In 6 months to a year...dead even 50/50 fight. It’ll be one to remember fo sho! I can see Loma circling and pitter patting Mikey all 12 and getting a decision, and I can also see Mikey busting Loma up with that unreal balance, timing, and killer 1-2.
    Incoming.... but Rigondeaux was only 122..? Waiting... I know this will spark some haters for some damn reason or another

Comment

The most basic guy ever versus one of the most dynamic guys ever.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        My only thoughts are the natural size advantage for Mikey, at this moment. Hell when Loma fought Linares, he weighed in at 135 day before, and only 138 fight night. Mikey will outweigh Loma, if it were now hypothetically, by at least 10-12 lbs on fight night. They both have my respect. I feel for it to be a little more balanced, Loma needs a fight or 2 to grow into a more natural sized Lightweight. They both have phenomenal skills and if it went down tomorrow, I’d still see it as a close fight. In 6 months to a year...dead even 50/50 fight. It’ll be one to remember fo sho! I can see Loma circling and pitter patting Mikey all 12 and getting a decision, and I can also see Mikey busting Loma up with that unreal balance, timing, and killer 1-2.
        Incoming.... but Rigondeaux was only 122..? Waiting... I know this will spark some haters for some damn reason or another
        Loma' fight night weight has been in the upper 130's ever since he started fighting pro. Only thing that has changed is cutting weight. He will not grow anymore and it would be silly for him to bulk up.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          I agree with you. Loma is too small for Mikey but lets see it anyway! Mikey wins and he beat Loma. Loma wins and he beat the bigger man. Sounds fair considering Loma's name is pretty big now.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            The most basic guy ever versus one of the most dynamic guys ever.
            Pretty much this. Mikey is very good at the basics though. He just gets very predictable and his feet are in cement though.

Comment

everyone keep on saying that mikey is too big too powerful. im pretty sure if this fight goes down, expect to see a very cautious and defensive lomachenko.

loma is not stupid, he's not gonna be fighting mikey the same way he's been doing with the other fighters. i see loma fighting a smart and calculated fight winning a decision or might even stop mikey late.

Comment

He'd ****ckckc mikey up toooo YA"LL

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  The best should fight the best.
                  You do understand the era of boxing we are in right? If so then you know that not how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                    You do understand the era of boxing we are in right? If so then you know that not how it works.
                    In most eras boxers avoided each other, except for the time when there was only one belt. Multiple belts give them excuses to milk the title for as long as possible. Having said that I think Loma and Garcia want each other and it won't be a case at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Terminator: Rise of the Matrix

Comment

Working...
                      X