Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit to Nelo for going straight to GGG rematch after surgery, layoff, drug rehab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I see it now. When Clenyellow loses AGAIN to GGG the excuses will be 1) first bout after a long layoff 2) first time fighting without Peds 3) that surgery though.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
      I have him and GBP for credit for making the fight happen.

But not sure I agree with everything else. Drug rehab seems a bit of stretch LOL! Maybe DLH’s drug rehab.
      DLH just got out of "kitchen utensil" rehab. He's off the rolling pins now thank God.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        Ok I see it now. When Clenyellow loses AGAIN to GGG the excuses will be 1) first bout after a long layoff 2) first time fighting without Peds 3) that surgery though.
        hhmmnnn.... possibly...

Comment

I just hope GGG kos him. No way GGG wins a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
            Massive credit to Nelo for going straight to GGG rematch fight after a knee surgery, 1-year layoff & drug rehab but I think he will be defeated conclusively this time around...
            This x100000

Canelo by TKO

Comment

Massive credit to Nelo for going straight to GGG rematch fight after a knee surgery, 1-year layoff & drug rehab but I think he will be defeated conclusively this time around...
              I find it hard to give any credit to canelo. He cheated to get the fight delayed. He got some bs surgery to give off the appearance he was injured and the PED use was injury related when it was Just cheating.

He may win the fight convincingly but he surely will have sacrificed any good will or credit with the way things went. Just my opinion.

Comment

I do not think he will fight without his drugs.

Comment

I think YOU need a drug rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    I think YOU need a drug rehab.
                    Who? Me?

I give credit to where credit is due. Nelo gets credit for wanting the GGG rematch fight immediately after all his troubles but in my opinion, Nelo will be beaten badly by GGG this time around.

Still credits to Nelo...

Comment

Well, yes and no. There’s a lot of money to be made, just can’t walk by and let it go. You’d have to be a fool.
                      If Canelo was clean the first fight. He should beat GGG in my opinion. He was faster, smarter, younger and had respectable power. What he was missing was BALLS to finish it.
                      Saying all of this. I’m a big GGG fan. He’s just too old now. He looked old in the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X