No announcement yet.

GGG finally was a good boy and realized he's the B side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG finally was a good boy and realized he's the B side

Good news for boxing fans and this time I believe Canelo will get his win. It's taken ggg some time but he finally got it and knows his place.

He was a good boy and gave up his belt to sergey

Comment

The truth is Golovkin has no viable financial options without Canelo. GGG giving up his dream of "all the belts" and waiting around for the cash cow was the smartest financial decision he ever made. Who cares about titles when you can get paid more for two fights than you've made in your entire career. He even managed to get some extra money for himself in negotiations. Not bad for a B side fighter.

Comment

after this humbling situation, the next will be him waking up wondering what rd is it.

Comment

I think GGG stops Canelo this time.
          He will no longer be overwhelmed by the event.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            Good news for boxing fans and this time I believe Canelo will get his win. It's taken ggg some time but he finally got it and knows his place.
            So he makes golden boy anti up pony up and yu still find a way to talk sh it lmfao fawking hater. You have no life sorry azz young’n

Comment

The usuals saying the usual ****. If Canelo gets his azz popped for a ten count in September I expect a wave of name changes on here and excuses about inactivity. Ironically any other top fighter..ANYYYYYY other fighter in the top five of the sport gets caught with a banned substance in his body and these same dudes would still be roasting him.

Comment

**** you and your politics.

Talkin bout GG knows his place, lmfao. You sound like a clown lmao. If anything Dlh and Canelo caved in ***** lmao...

Comment

Fuc you, idiot hater. If he knew his place as you put it he would have accepted the original 35% but he forced them to pay him an additional 7.5 %.You are a useless POS hater who does nothing but start hate threads attacking GGG, Wilder and other good champions. Who gives a fuk if you believe Canelo will get his win? You are always wrong anyway. GGG really won the first fight and he is the betting favorite to win the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    after this humbling situation, the next will be him waking up wondering what rd is it.
                    Better get your crystal ball fixed. It's broken.

Comment

Working...
                    X