No announcement yet.

GGG finally was a good boy and realized he's the B side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Fuc you, idiot hater. If he knew his place as you put it he would have accepted the original 35% but he forced them to pay him an additional 7.5 %.You are a useless POS hater who does nothing but start hate threads attacking GGG, Wilder and other good champions. Who gives a fuk if you believe Canelo will get his win? You are always wrong anyway. GGG really won the first fight and he is the betting favorite to win the rematch.
    GGG. Master negotiator

Comment

Fuc you, idiot hater. If he knew his place as you put it he would have accepted the original 35% but he forced them to pay him an additional 7.5 %.You are a useless POS hater who does nothing but start hate threads attacking GGG, Wilder and other good champions. Who gives a fuk if you believe Canelo will get his win? You are always wrong anyway. GGG really won the first fight and he is the betting favorite to win the rematch.
      Best I'm able to understand Golovkin got something more than the 42.5%. He initially turned down the 42.5% until Oscar's 'hail Mary' which hasn't yet been made public to my knowledge, but one would assume is something extra to sweeten the pot.

Honestly even as someone who ain't massively interested in the way this BS gets negotiated I think GGG played this pretty well (although Saunders genuinely is a twat for what he did to Murray) and it's fairly clear he was more than ready to fight BJS... problem for me as a fan is that the Saunders fight is the one I would have actually prefered to see.

Comment

Better get your crystal ball fixed. It's broken.
        you know this for a fact ?

Comment

GGG already had Saunders which HBO was already down with it...in the end oscar caved in and gave ggg what he wanted because the mgm and hbo said so.

Comment

Clenelo bent over and took it from Golovkin the same way he took it in the first fight

Comment

5% less probably

Comment

I look forward ro the fight.

Comment

B side = Bum side

Comment

GGG made Canelo a good boy last Sept and now he's made Golden Girl a good boy by blowing their 'deadline' lol

GGG-2
                    Canelo-0
                    GBP-0

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                      B side = Bum side
                      So when Floyd was the B-side when he fought ODLH, was he the bum in the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X