No announcement yet.

GGG finally was a good boy and realized he's the B side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
    I think that's partly right. I think they realize that Golovkin is cashing out here. A few more fights and he's calling it so they needed this fight(money) before Golovkin is out of the picture.

And I do like Canelo a lot but I think he gets beat up pretty bad here.

After that I think Golovkin goes for Sanders, then unifies and retires.

Then it will be the next era at MW and I think Canelo has a good chance to be the top dog and for a good while.
    I see it kind of like that, but not close at all.

Canelo will TKO Gennady.

Gennady will fight BJS after for a last payday and get an unfair UD loss for a megafight with the Ca$h man

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      GGG got a victory at the negotiation table no way around it he got more money then anybody with a sane mind thought he was worth. But the victory didn't come without a cost, the IBF belt. By dragging this out to the final hour he got stripped. Had 40% on the table 2 weeks ago if he takes that deal very likely the IBF makes an exception and allows him 1 more fight before he owes his mandatory. He was never getting 50% but by holding out for a few more percent points he proved it was never about belts or unification it was about money. He got 42.5% and whatever sweetener MGM came in with (hail mary) at the final hour to get him to sign. Huge win. But Canelo can't be a loser in a equation if he's taking 57.5% of the PPV and all of the mexican TV money. His check will be much larger then GGG's and whatever the hail mary was didn't come from his end. Canelo, GGG, Golden Boy, K2 all make more money then they did last year. The only loser is Saunders he get's nothing and has lost the GGG fight now 3 times and has to explain the "injury" bs with Murray. lol
      clenelo sure came out the loser he won't be able to fight ggg with the help of PEDs this time and ggg embarrassed and humiliated him in front of the public and the nsac which got the ginger fraud suspended! its about the belts but also respecting the box ***** boy and don't you forget it!

Comment

Canelo finally realized he needs ggg to make big dollars and therefore conceded 15 percent of his purse. LMAO.

Comment

Working...
        X