No announcement yet.

GGG finally was a good boy and realized he's the B side

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Honestly significantly less. I'm thinking net 18k for the quarter.
    im thinking you are overpaid........

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Your thread doesn't make any logical sense. If anything, GGG came on top of all this debacle. He negotiated more than anyone thought he'd get against Canelo.

You aren't even a good troll!
      Not even so much negotiating as just refusing and refusing until Oscar caved in. Oscar was having monologues about how every deadline is THE actual final deadline.
      Last edited by Vlad_; 06-14-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Canelo lost the first fight and got a gift. Get over yourself just cause you and him are mexican

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          im thinking you are overpaid........
          I disagree I most likely work more hours in 2 weeks than you do in a month. That's called assuming basically what you are doing.

Comment

Good news for boxing fans and this time I believe Canelo will get his win. It's taken ggg some time but he finally got it and knows his place.
            Say what you will but clearly Team Golovkin got the concession on the split and won the negotiation.

Comment

Good news for boxing fans and this time I believe Canelo will get his win. It's taken ggg some time but he finally got it and knows his place.
              Canelo won 1st fight.

He'll take it out of judges hands 2nd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                Say what you will but clearly Team Golovkin got the concession on the split and won the negotiation.
                DLH is a nice guy...gave a retirement package

XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by BO$$NELO View Post
                  DLH is a nice guy...gave a retirement package

XD XD XD
                  I think that's partly right. I think they realize that Golovkin is cashing out here. A few more fights and he's calling it so they needed this fight(money) before Golovkin is out of the picture.

And I do like Canelo a lot but I think he gets beat up pretty bad here.

After that I think Golovkin goes for Sanders, then unifies and retires.

Then it will be the next era at MW and I think Canelo has a good chance to be the top dog and for a good while.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    The usuals saying the usual ****. If Canelo gets his azz popped for a ten count in September I expect a wave of name changes on here and excuses about inactivity. Ironically any other top fighter..ANYYYYYY other fighter in the top five of the sport gets caught with a banned substance in his body and these same dudes would still be roasting him.
                    Yup - at the first sign of being wrong, these blowhards scatter like roaches for the nearest rock.

Comment

it was an easy play to make when you look at it. canelo had no other options. jacobs? sullivan? those are flops. 50-50 with ggg is still a ton more for golden boy who has zero other ways of making revenue. completely owned but they will rob ggg again in order to keep them afloat so they win in the long term

Comment

Working...
                      X