Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to pretend that Golovkin didn't just pull off a huge power play here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    He's going to get a huge paycheck that's for sure.

I see a trilogy next May.
    Please no trilogy. I can't take the between fight drama.

Comment

Golovkin must be great at poker because he bluffed Oscar who had almost all the cards into folding lol.
      Next the real tears come once Clenelo gets starched without his PEDs

Comment

Where is aboutfntime?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Please no trilogy. I can't take the between fight drama.
          Big Drama Show all the time now

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            If it’s something positive GGG related it will either be ignored or spun around. Dude could stop world hunger and all global conflict and he’d probably be hated even more.
            That's because lil G can't feed the world and If he did solve world hunger so what Obama was on the way to do it before evil racist Trump got into power and then all the Russian bots started conspiring hence why GGG is a champion right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              Where are all the Connello groupies now..... Gone silent... Been calling all you out on your bull shyt your fan girl groupie ways and all of you telling me I didn't know what the fuc I was talking about. Now you know whats up and who's a fucin boss. Bytches. Fucin haters. The ass whopping is coming on Sept 15th no peds or fixed judges to save Connello this time.

Agree. Golovkin is going to punish Canelo for all this drama. The youngster needs a lesson in discipline and Golovkin is going to deliver it. Get ready for the pain.

Comment

I think Canelo's team know he needs this fight to redeem some of his public image. So i don't think Oscar quite held all the cards in this and GGG knew it.

Financially GGG needs it more but if they wish to maintain Canelo's popularity and image, then it's a case of them both needing each other. That's why GGG held out for a good deal in this. It isn't charity. I'm sure they got a good idea in negotiations that Canelo's team feel they need this fight too.

Canelo is kind of the villain in the tale now from the gift draw to the testing dirty. Had they just walked away from the fight, it wouldn't have been a good look, regardless of who's fault it was.

Comment

He got the best deal he could have got, he deserves it IMO. He has lost a belt and a payday since this whole fiasco, so anything over the original 35% is a bonus/compensation for him. But this shows me that Canelo really wanted this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                    Where is aboutfntime?
                    Just post "Canelo was really a Middleweight masquerading as a Junior Middleweight" and he will come out of hiding.

Comment

If anyone got the W in these negotiations is Canelo. For the simple fact that he was able to expose GGG for the hypocrite he truly is. I mean GGG is the same guy that claimed is “all about the belts” or that he’s “no business man”. Yet, let himself get stripped of one of his precious belts by not agreeing to fight his mandatory b/c there wasn’t enough money in it for him. I mean are you all gonna ignore that fact like it isn’t true. Canelo was able to show GGG true colors in these negotiations not only that it was never about unifying the division like the excuse he used for not fighting Ward even though he said anyone from 154-168 but that all he ever cared about was the $$$. Congrats Canelo for exposing GGG as the biggest diva in the boxing game today.

Comment

Working...
                      X