Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to pretend that Golovkin didn't just pull off a huge power play here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    Things are usually more grey than these fools here would have you believe but what other Ls has Golovkin and his team taken aside from the piss poor fight they out on May the 5th. Canelo derailed a bunch of **** with his failed tests. I don't hold Golovkin responsive for any thing other than the sub lar opponent he picked. I'll consced you pay way more attention to this **** than I do but I'm all for Golovkin skinning these mfers for all he can.
    I think GGG is responsible for his choices regardless of Canelo's error that led to GGG having to make new choices.

Sh^t f#cks up my day all the time. Me f#cking up the day even more after that is my own fault & not the fault of w/e effed up my day in the first place. I don't see anything any differently with GGG here or with anyone else in w/e field or profession they happen to work in.

I'm not sure where this victim logic is coming from that a few of you guys subscribe to. I'm definitely not with it & I'm definitely not living my life blaming others for sh^t I ultimately made the call on regardless of what led me to needing to make a call on it & I hope most of the rest of you aren't either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I think GGG is responsible for his choices regardless of Canelo's error that led to GGG having to make new choices.

Sh^t f#cks up my day all the time. Me f#cking up the day even more after that is my own fault & not the fault of w/e effed up my day in the first place. I don't see anything any differently with GGG here or with anyone else in w/e field or profession they happen to work in.

I'm not sure where this victim logic is coming from that a few of you guys subscribe to. I'm definitely not with it & I'm definitely not living my life blaming others for sh^t I ultimately made the call on regardless of what led me to needing to make a call on it & I hope most of the rest of you aren't either.
      Yea, because it was Gs fault canelo popped dirty.

Everything that has happened since is not because of a ped cheat but because of Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Maybe he wins, maybe he loses, could care less. I'm just pointing out Golovkin's brilliance in negotiating.

This could set a precedent for fighters going forward.
        Definitely set a precedent for future negotiations with GBP.
        Hearn was already using GGG numbers, they've since gone up.
        Last edited by S7V7N; 06-13-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

He sure did.The haters who called him triplebeg now look as stupid as they are. If GGG was a beggar he would have just taken the 35% like a good B side. He stood up for his worth andt demanded more and he got more. 7.5% more of the profits and that's a lot of money for this particular fight.Negotiating and demanding a bigger piece of the pie is not begging.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
            Jabs only count when floyd throws them.
            Or missed punches thrown at Floyd count as points for Floyd or any close round goes to Floyd because he's the champ and the house fighter....

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              He sure did.The haters who called him triplebeg now look as stupid as they are. If GGG was a beggar he would have just taken the 35% like a good B side. He stood up for his worth andt demanded more and he got more. 7.5% more of the profits and that's a lot of money for this particular fight.Negotiating and demanding a bigger piece of the pie is not begging.

The thing that surprised me the most was that they had Saunders already locked in as a backup if they didnt get the Canelo fight.

Comment

I give it to GGG he held firm on his price and his principles.
                Good on him knowing exactly gow much hes worth in this fight.

Comment

Where are all the Connello groupies now..... Gone silent... Been calling all you out on your bull shyt your fan girl groupie ways and all of you telling me I didn't know what the fuc I was talking about. Now you know whats up and who's a fucin boss. Bytches. Fucin haters. The ass whopping is coming on Sept 15th no peds or fixed judges to save Connello this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Dude, it was a domino effect from Canelos dirty pop. Bad decisions were made by Golovkin and his team I agree but damn Canelo was holding all the cards, this mfer and his tainted beef brought all this on. It's easy to play Monday morning quarter back after the fact but had Canelo pissed clean nobody would have been scrambling trying to find an opponent for may 5th, nobody would have been stripped of a belt. This is an easy problem to find d the root cause of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Dude, it was a domino effect from Canelos dirty pop. Bad decisions were made by Golovkin and his team I agree but damn Canelo was holding all the cards, this mfer and his tainted beef brought all this on. It's easy to play Monday morning quarter back after the fact but had Canelo pissed clean nobody would have been scrambling trying to find an opponent for may 5th, nobody would have been stripped of a belt. This is an easy problem to find d the root cause of.
                      Like I said if you wanna butterfly effect this you can not be responsible for any decision you make ultimately if you work hard enough finding the excuse on how you shouldn't of had to make a call & just be a pawn in your existence. That doesn't change the fact sh^t happens & you still gotta make decisions regardless & they gotta be more right than wrong if you are gonna be successful in life or at your job or w/e.

Canelo effed up. GGG effed up too doe. Thats all I'm saying & that seems to be what you are saying to, but you also wanna excuse GGG for some reason. I call bs on that. It don't matter if Canelo got the ball rolling. The ball is rolling all the time in life & you gotta be prepared for that sh^t like it or not.

Honestly I don't even see this as THAT big a deal it is what it is GGG effed up, we all eff up, but I'm damn near triggered lol by you cats acting like GGG was some sorta victim here. He's not. He just had extra responsibilty thrown upon him & sh^t the bed instead of handling it well cuz he got all up in his feelings. He was very feel about this bs its pretty obvious to me or thats my best theory on why such a chill guy normally would act like he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X