No announcement yet.

Who's fault is it GGG got stripped by IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    what happens if canelo doesn't pop for drugs and pull out of the fight? does golovkin fight canelo, or does he fight vanes?

place the blame primarily on the guy responsible for this? the dude who has made a career out of abusuing scales who popped literally for a fat burner? that just makes too much sense
    did canelo somehow force ggg to fight vanes instead of derev on may 5th?

Comment

who are his best wins? and do you really think i give a damn how to spell his name?

i've seewn boxers come and go, kid. i do not know how to spell all of their names. i've probably forgotten more boxers names than you can rememeber. and i've seen their fanboys come and go, too. i know exactlt what you're doing, exactly. you're building up derevchenko precisely because he's somebody golovkin didn't fight. you don't know who he is or give a **** about him. do you know who trueno johnson is? dashon freaking johnson? talk abou those guys, man! why haven't you talked about derevchenko at all in this thread or anywhere else on the forum? why was golovkin afraid of this monster?

in reality, you're either dumb as f#cking brick, or you know why golovkin fought vanes, and understand that it's not a big deal that he didn't fight this guy who's done so little that i don't even take the time out of my day to spell the guy's name right. or drop a belt of a certain color! FFS there are four of those things i have seen boxers come and go. i have seen fanboys come and go!
      who were dom wades best wins? fact=dom wade was an ibf injury replacement for tureano johnson

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        I use transnational boxing ranks personally myself..... they are super strict and imo has the best rankings out of all of them and they keep the lineal line intact
        I'd agree with this except Golovkin is the only one to have beaten 3 currently listed in their top 10. Saunders is the only other to have beaten 1 (Lemieux) while none of the others have even one single win against their top 10 opponents. This is disregarding the controversial draw with Canelo since he's not listed atm.

If that's not a clear distinction of the current MW champion, I don't know what is.

They're all flawed & this is why there's always been some kind of controversy surrounding these things. Why I posted GGG's wins against top 5 opponents two of which were ranked #2 at the time. It's as clear as can be yet even TBRB still has it vacant & won't declare one until Canelo returns & is reinserted into the rankings. I'm going to assume they put him at #2 over Saunders come September.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          is this true?

If so then it is GGG's fault entirely, I take it back.
          oh its true

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
            I'd agree with this except Golovkin is the only one to have beaten 3 currently listed in their top 10. Saunders is the only other to have beaten 1 (Lemieux) while none of the others have even one single win against their top 10 opponents. This is disregarding the controversial draw with Canelo since he's not listed atm.

If that's not a clear distinction of the current MW champion, I don't know what is.

They're all flawed & this is why there's always been some kind of controversy surrounding these things. Why I posted GGG's wins against top 5 opponents two of which were ranked #2 at the time. It's as clear as can be yet even TBRB still has it vacant & won't declare one until Canelo returns & is reinserted into the rankings. I'm going to assume they put him at #2 over Saunders come September.
            not really actually..... they said that once canelo said that "hes not middleweight" and then went down to fight smith for a 154 lbs title that the lineal position was vacated by canelo's actions etc

MIDDLEWEIGHT
            Throne declared open 18 April 2017 after Saul Alvarez, in answer to a question posed by member Jake Donovan about his middleweight title status on 11 April, stated: “I am not a middleweight champion. I was at one point, but I am no longer the middleweight champ.” Alvarez has thus formerly abdicated, as per the charter, the middleweight throne.
            https://www.tbrb.org/successions/

Comment

what are you so mad about?

i mean really, what are you so mad about?

that he didn't fight this guy?
              that's his best win, by the way!

you want to knowwhat you're mad about? golovkin. you're mad at golovkin. you brought baggage in from elsewhere [you call a grown man who would knock your teeth down your throat "lil G," ffs,] and you are letting it get in the way of an evaluation of what is going on here.

golovkin doesn't have to fight a guy whose best win is trueno johnson because you or the IBF says so. that's just an objective reality. he fought canelo, the other best MW on the planet along with saunders, in his last fight. and he's about to fight him again.

but of course you have an issue with golovkin not fighting some russian you wouldn't give a damn about otherwise.

you act like he's a coward, ducks fighters, while he literally sandwiches not fighting sergey freaking derevyenchenko between fighting alvarez twice.

definitely a coward

and of course, most of you brough tthis baggage with you all the way back from floyd mayweather, and if floyd did this you'd be acting like you got a cut of his purse and calling him a genius.

it is what it is. i'm not an idiot and i know exactly what's going on. this is not about sergey derevyenchenko actually being good or worthy of somebody saying golovkin ducked him becaus ehe was good. none have you have made a peep about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                who were dom wades best wins? fact=dom wade was an ibf injury replacement for tureano johnson

i'm supposed to like the IBF now?

wade beat the fighter with a losing record that derevyenchenko just fought

again, this is not about a guy named sergiy, adn you know it.

Comment

what are you so mad about?

i mean really, what are you so mad about?

that he didn't fight this guy?
                  that's his best win, by the way!

you want to knowwhat you're mad about? golovkin. you're mad at golovkin. you brought baggage in from elsewhere [you call a grown man who would knock your teeth down your throat "lil G," ffs,] and you are letting it get in the way of an evaluation of what is going on here.

golovkin doesn't have to fight a guy whose best win is trueno johnson because you or the IBF says so. that's just an objective reality. he fought canelo, the other best MW on the planet along with saunders, in his last fight. and he's about to fight him again.

but of course you have an issue with golovkin not fighting some russian you wouldn't give a damn about otherwise.

you act like he's a coward, ducks fighters, while he literally sandwiches not fighting sergey freaking derevyenchenko between fighting alvarez twice.

definitely a coward

and of course, most of you brough tthis baggage with you all the way back from floyd mayweather, and if floyd did this you'd be acting like you got a cut of his purse and calling him a genius.

it is what it is. i'm not an idiot and i know exactly what's going on. this is not about sergey derevyenchenko actually being good or worthy of somebody saying golovkin ducked him becaus ehe was good. none have you have made a peep about that.
                  no one is mad actually.... Ive even said a few times on nsb that I actually feel bad for ggg cuz his team is shiiit and are not helping him imo

anyways try and answer the question please:

use all the assumptions that you want..... it wont get you nowhere..

and yes you are an idiot if you think this thread is about someone being mad at lilg and yea I said lilg so fuggin what you are not gonna do nothing about it

Comment

not really actually..... they said that once canelo said that "hes not middleweight" and then went down to fight smith for a 154 lbs title that the lineal position was vacated by canelo's actions etc

https://www.tbrb.org/successions/
                    But then why wasn't Golovkin named the champion at that time? He just beat Jacobs the #2.

April 2017
                    Middleweight
                    Champion: Saul Alvarez
                    1. Gennady Golovkin
                    2. Daniel Jacobs
                    3. David Lemieux
                    4. Billy Joe Saunders
                    5. Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam
                    6. Chris Eubank Jr.
                    7. Avtandil Khurtsidze
                    8. Sergiy Derevyanchenko
                    9. Jorge Sebastian Heiland
                    10. Ryota Murata

May 2017
                    Middleweight
                    Champion: Open
                    1. Gennady Golovkin
                    2. Saul Alvarez
                    3. Daniel Jacobs
                    4. David Lemieux
                    5. Billy Joe Saunders
                    6. Avtandil Khurtsidze
                    7. Hassan N’Dam N’Jikam
                    8. Chris Eubank Jr.
                    9. Sergiy Derevyanchenko
                    10. Jorge Sebastian Heiland

They put Canelo at #2 & left the Champion open, what was the point? Golovkin had wins over the #2 & #3 fighters in April. If they thought Canelo wasn't a MW then why was he in the next month's rankings?

Let's remember that Canelo droped the WBC belt in June of '16 & fought Smith for 154 title in Sept '16. This was almost a full year prior to them removing Canelo as the champ. Golovkin fought Jacobs in March '17 when both were ranked #1 & #2 for a clear ine to establish new lineage. As I said, they're all flawed & politics has a lot to do with it.
                    Last edited by S7V7N; 06-14-2018, 03:14 PM.

Comment

no one is mad actually.... Ive even said a few times on nsb that I actually feel bad for ggg cuz his team is shiiit and are not helping him imo

anyways try and answer the question please:

use all the assumptions that you want..... it wont get you nowhere..

and yes you are an idiot if you think this thread is about someone being mad at lilg and yea I said lilg so fuggin what you are not gonna do nothing about it

i'll laugh at you here or in your face for calling a man that could make you his girlfriend "lil G"

what does that make you, lil G's girlfriend? are you getting a cut of floyd mayweather's paycheck?

that lil G grew up in a much rougher part of the world than you've ever been to, and he was a bad, bad kid from all accounts. there's probably an element left of the kind of violent and capable person that you should be glad you have never encountered. just be glad you don't have the opportunity to call him lil G in a world in which there'd be no consequences for what he'd do to you .

be glad you have the internet to call a professional boxer, and the most avoided one of the last five years at that, Lil G.

lil G doe...

Comment

Working...
                      X