No announcement yet.

Who's fault is it GGG got stripped by IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    he's the reason he needed to try and find a boxer [and venue, TV spot, license fee, etc,] in a number of weeks. i don't expect anty of you to understand what that involves, but you should understand that it was canelo's fault that he had ot do it.

you think golovkin gives a **** about getting stripped of an alphabet belt? they wanted a tune up and they got it. he kept his spot for 45% of the biggest purse in american boxing righ tnow. if floyd mayweather did that you and larry would be acting liek you were getting a cut of that check

what's derevchenko's best win and why are you so mad golovkin didn't fight him, anyway?
    do you even eknow who he is?
    If Golovkin doesn't care about being stripped that's fine. But the butthurt OP obviously cares so people are responding to him.

And who are you to be lecturing anyone anyway? you don't even know how to spell his name. It's Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      If Golovkin doesn't care about being stripped that's fine. But the butthurt OP obviously cares so people are responding to him.

And who are you to be lecturing anyone anyway? you don't even know how to spell his name. It's Derevyanchenko.

who are his best wins? and do you really think i give a damn how to spell his name?

i've seewn boxers come and go, kid. i do not know how to spell all of their names. i've probably forgotten more boxers names than you can rememeber. and i've seen their fanboys come and go, too. i know exactlt what you're doing, exactly. you're building up derevchenko precisely because he's somebody golovkin didn't fight. you don't know who he is or give a **** about him. do you know who trueno johnson is? dashon freaking johnson? talk abou those guys, man! why haven't you talked about derevchenko at all in this thread or anywhere else on the forum? why was golovkin afraid of this monster?

in reality, you're either dumb as f#cking brick, or you know why golovkin fought vanes, and understand that it's not a big deal that he didn't fight this guy who's done so little that i don't even take the time out of my day to spell the guy's name right. or drop a belt of a certain color! FFS there are four of those things i have seen boxers come and go. i have seen fanboys come and go!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        who are his best wins? and do you really think i give a damn how to spell his name?

i've seewn boxers come and go, kid. i do not know how to spell all of their names. i've probably forgotten more boxers names than you can rememeber. and i've seen their fanboys come and go, too. i know exactlt what you're doing, exactly. you're building up derevchenko precisely because he's somebody golovkin didn't fight. you don't know who he is or give a **** about him. do you know who trueno johnson is? dashon freaking johnson? talk abou those guys, man! why haven't you talked about derevchenko at all in this thread or anywhere else on the forum? why was golovkin afraid of this monster?

in reality, you're either dumb as f#cking brick, or you know why golovkin fought vanes, and understand that it's not a big deal that he didn't fight this guy who's done so little that i don't even take the time out of my day to spell the guy's name right. or drop a belt of a certain color! FFS there are four of those things i have seen boxers come and go. i have seen fanboys come and go!
        Blah blah blah.

He was the IBF mandatory and he was ready and willing to fight Golovkin on May 5.

GGG instead chose to fight a 154-lber who hadn't fought in two years. And now he's been stripped because of that choice he and his team, not anyone else, made.

It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Blah blah blah.

He was the IBF mandatory and he was ready and willing to fight Golovkin on May 5.
          is this true?

If so then it is GGG's fault entirely, I take it back.

Comment

Who cares now ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Very plain and simple.....

Who's to blame.....

Pick your vote and discuss
              The IBF and their fraudulent rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                is this true?

If so then it is GGG's fault entirely, I take it back.
                It is true.

Manager: Derevyanchenko Ready to Sub for Canelo, Fight Golovkin
                https://www.boxingscene.com/manager-...lovkin--126665

DiBella: If GGG Won't Fight Derevyanchenko, Must Give Up IBF Belt
                https://www.boxingscene.com/dibella-...f-belt--127122

Manager: GGG Avoided Derevyanchenko on 5/5 & They Know It
                https://www.boxingscene.com/manager-...now-it--128378

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  There is not a single boxer in the world who would fight a dangerous mandatory, or non mandatory even, for peanuts, if that risks a huge, multi million ppv event.

Not. A. Single. One.

It was a stay busy fight not to waste the camp on short notice. The end.
                  and that is exactly why the mandatories where made.....
                  It prevents the champion from avoiding his most serious contender... in this case it was derevyanchenko

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
                    3 different versions since an issue in the implementation of a lineal championship is what to do if the lineal champion retires, dies, or moves to a different weight class. Different ways of resolving this vacancy mean the lineal championship may itself be subject to dispute. Since the modern lineal championship is merely a notional title tracked by fans, there is no money or organization to arrange a box-off to fill a vacant title, and there may not be consensus on who the top contenders are.

1- The Ring Magazine. The boxing magazine The Ring has its own lineal championship.
                    2- Cyber Boxing Zone. The Cyber Boxing Zone (CBZ) website maintains official lists of lineal champions.
                    3- Transnational Boxing Rankings Board. The board was formed to continue where The Ring "left off" in the aftermath of its purchase by Golden Boy Promotions.

This has been discussed many times on the forum.

B-Hop - Taylor - Pavlik - Martinez - Cotto - Canelo is the line of succession for the MW lineal title.

If some say it's vacated now, I'm all for it.
                    Golovkin beat Geale when he ranked #2 by ring
                    Beat Lemieux ranked #4
                    Beat Jacobs ranked #2
                    Drew (cough) with Canelo ranked Champion
                    This coming Sept should still be for the lineal & ring titles along with any other figurative titles out there.
                    I use transnational boxing ranks personally myself..... they are super strict and imo has the best rankings out of all of them and they keep the lineal line intact

Comment

never ask a golovkin fan to answer a serious question regarding lil g...its always everyone and anyone elses fault....

Comment

Working...
                      X