Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford is Bad Fight For Pacquiao, I'd Say 'Don't Do It'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford is Bad Fight For Pacquiao, I'd Say 'Don't Do It'

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum would not advise Manny Pacquiao to fight newly crowned World Boxing Organization welterweight champion Terence Crawford (33-0, 24 KOs). This past Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Crawford battered and stopped Jeff Horn to capture the WBO title. The win made Crawford a three division world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Translation: My priorities have switched now I want Manny to pass the torch and get beat down by Loma instead of Bud because Loma is our Top priority and think he has a better chance of cross over appeal

Comment

Bad for Pacquiao, but good for Crawford, and as Crawford is the younger man and a rising star that probably means it's good for Bob. Could be reverse psychology at work.

Comment

Her comes the *******s; "but but but a prime Manny would have best Crawford eady". Lol

You have it, Bob kept manny away from Crawford.

Comment

It does no good for Crawford beating manny now, he will get no credit for winning in any fashion.

If he blows him away it will be manny is washed up, if he struggles he’ll be ‘exposed’.

There’s loads of good fights that don’t involve fading ex champs.

Comment

Should Pacquiao defeat Matthysse convincingly, I would definitely want to see a fight with Crawford.

Pacquiao didn't even train seriously for Horn, this is what I believe.

Comment

Pacman has passed his prime.

His best years are behind him and Crawford will knock him out even if he wins the Lucas Matthysse fight.

Comment

It all depends on how Manny looks vs Matthysse. If he wins in convincing fashion then make the Crawford fight immediately. ppl saying Bud will get no props for beating Manny missing the point. He'll be on the biggest and brightest stage. Meaning his fanbase can expand sharing a ring with Manny. and if he smokes him as expected he gets a flock of new supporters. Casuals don't give a damn about who's prime or not. All they see is a name.

Comment

I just wonder what excuse would Arum have to NOT make Crawford -Pacquiao, if Pacquiao beat Horn in Australia.

Comment

Horrible style match up for Manny IMO at this stage

Comment

Working...
                    X