Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Golovkin Must Accept 57.5-42.5 By Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a crap deal. Gennady is the A side. 50-50 is the least we will accept.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      If your boy Triple g don't take this then that pretty much says it all in who's ducking who....
      But I think he will, he knows his back is against the wall. He either fight's Canelo or he fights Charlo...
      But if he does you still wanna run that bet we had?
      it's a deal that he should take and despite my dislike for canelo, it's fair considering the fan base that Canelo brings in compared to what ggg brings in. If it's on for Sept, I'm down to run our bet back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I would call that STUPID not stubborn. And would laugh my ass off if he choses Sergiy or Charlo and loses.
        They do not have to mutually exclusive. I would be surprised if he did not.

I will also be surprised if the clowns on here admit they were wrong and Golovkin did a good job getting a better offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
          Honestly I'm a die hard ggg fan,and this seems like a pretty good deal tbh.
          I'm hating on Canelo right now, but this is a good deal and GGG should take it. Not a GG fan either btw, just an observer.

Comment

• That's a better split than I would have given him. GGG better not duck

Comment

• Canelo taking a lead from wilder

Both good to see & ggg should sign this

Comment

• Golovkin did a good job pushing back. Canelo really wants this fight. But now it's time to take the offer. If Golovkin walks away now, he's a fool.

Comment

• ����Good offer GBP. K2 will accept and we get an action packed end of year between this fight and the heavyweight unification. Win for boxing fans. #nodraw����

Comment

• looks like the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

• No way, Ped user should not be A-side at least 50/50.

Comment

Working...
                      X