Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Golovkin Must Accept 57.5-42.5 By Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
    Thank you for a well thought and thought-provocative post.

I only wish I knew the definition of "gggroupie".
    It means you love to ride on Triple g's nutts like George of the jungle and you love to suck his ****.

Comment

If this fight doesn’t get made now, after the split revision, might just lose my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
        Pathetic tbh. GGG deserves no more then 40% standing alongside the #1 attraction in the sport atm.

Watch GGG get stopped or something, I smell something weird happening. GGG is looking to cash out, his days of a "Killer" are numbered.
        He was only a killer against subpar opponents. No more no less. No disrespect to Ggg but his resume says it so.........

Comment

Please get this fight done!

Comment

Originally posted by Jannetty View Post
            Ggg deserved 50% after Canelo pulled out may 5th thus causing Ggg to be stripped IBF title but I personnally would accept because if judges are fair this time round GGG will win
            Are you fuccing ******?? How is it Canelo's fault that Triple g got stripped of the IBF belt??
            Triple g could of fought Sergey on May 5th but he chose not too and instead fought Vanes. You remember that??
            So how the fucc is that Canelo's fault??
            Quit being a fool and blame your hero Triple g for that, not Canelo!

Comment

If they don't jump all over this Golovkin team is officially the dumbest in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by NELSONMELENDEZ2 View Post
                GGG should walk. Cheating ass Canelo can go screw Gay ass cross dressing oscar and give him his contaminated meat up his ass. I still dont see these mexicans coming over here all buff dont they eat the same meat? Have some dignity
                That's cause you're just a skinny, little Punk with a 13 year old teenage girl's body who hasn't hit puberty yet even though your in your 30's and still living in your momma's basement... 😆
                You fuccing loser!

Comment

Obviously a deal Team GGG should take. If they don't they are complete fools and should all be fired..

Comment

Sounds like a fair offer. Take it, and we have another really interesting fight lined up for later in the year, along with a possible Wilder and Joshua fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Tru! More like 2%. The same way you scroed the 1st fight. 10 rounds to 2 GGG
                      I was joking. Just trying to get on your nerves.
                      I scored the fight 8-4 Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X