Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: Golovkin Must Accept 57.5-42.5 By Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
    it's a deal that he should take and despite my dislike for canelo, it's fair considering the fan base that Canelo brings in compared to what ggg brings in. If it's on for Sept, I'm down to run our bet back.
    Alright cool! We'll know by tomorrow if Triple g accepts. I think he will and I'm sure they'll fight in September in Vegas.

Comment

• We don't know the finer details of the offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
        This is a crap deal. Gennady is the A side. 50-50 is the least we will accept.
        WE? WTF you mean we?? Just cause you swing off Triple g's nutts like George of the jungle don't mean you get a cut off Triple g's money you fool!

Comment

• Eff gbp. Rather see GGG hold his ground here. Canelo and gbp are desperate for this fight. I say counter offer 55/45 and that’s GGG’s final offer and put the ball back in Canelos court. If gbp decline’s then that makes team Canelo the duckers,....Otherwise **** off gomez/oscar/canelo!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by methodcal View Post
            He was only a killer against subpar opponents. No more no less. No disrespect to Ggg but his resume says it so.........
            Hey man, you're only calling a spade a spade. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

• Take it. Simple dollars and cents (sense). It's more than you will make anywhere else.

Comment

• Great offer, looks like ggg digging his heels in got him an extra 7.5% (although cost him the IBF)
                That's a lot of money and I would expect his team to accept, I predicted 60/40 at best.. Not bad

Comment

• So the fight should be announced soon then. That's good news. Cuz I can't expect ggg to turn that down

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                    Eff gbp. Rather see GGG hold his ground here. Canelo and gbp are desperate for this fight. I say counter offer 55/45 and that’s GGG’s final offer and put the ball back in Canelos court. If gbp decline’s then that makes team Canelo the duckers,....Otherwise **** off gomez/oscar/canelo!!!!

only in your little mind

anyone with an ounce of common-sense knows that lil'G cannot pull the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
                      They do not have to mutually exclusive. I would be surprised if he did not.

I will also be surprised if the clowns on here admit they were wrong and Golovkin did a good job getting a better offer.
                      He did a GREAT job milking a few more millions from GB. Good job l! But now is the time to fold and take the $$$$.

Oscar has always been stupid when it comes to business Even Arum called him an idiot before.

Comment

Working...
                      X