Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Benavidez Fight 'Certainly a Big Possibility' for Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
    Here we go, we are doing the Tim Bradley game play again. Fight a few b list fighters in house then recycle the names again every two years. Crawford needs to fight only on EPSN if they want him to get big nobody is paying for that ESPN + . It's a shame Tim never gotten to fight really anyone outside top rank.
    Well its better than fighting once a year than empathetically coming back against Bundu, Diego Chaves, or Saul Corral types...

Comment

I would be surprised if the next fight for Crawford was anyone other than Mattysse if he beats Manny. If Manny beats Matthysse, as I expect, then I doubt he mans up and fights Crawford so then Benavidez would likely be the next best option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        Expect Matthysee to decline a Crawford fight as well if he wins.
        Only way he declines is if the money isn’t good. If they offer him a title fight and a payday of course he takes it, no question

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Benavidez is going to pull the upset
          Absolutely ZERO chance of that happening. Crawford smokes him. Sorry bud (no pun intended)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Well its better than fighting once a year than empathetically coming back against Bundu, Diego Chaves, or Saul Corral types...
            You right.

Comment

Crawford asking for another champ, but as usual Bob Arum's plan fighting the in house fighters.

Comment

Benavidez, Kavaliauskas, Adames, and Ponomarev.

Hopefully someone emerges from the Spence/Thurman/Garcia-Porter triangle in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I would be surprised if the next fight for Crawford was anyone other than Mattysse if he beats Manny. If Manny beats Matthysse, as I expect, then I doubt he mans up and fights Crawford so then Benavidez would likely be the next best option.
                  Hopefully Mattheyse wins because Pacquaio is just wasting everyone's time but he looked pretty bad last time out I felt. I also don't think GBP will be that into the fight since they are Mattheyse's exclusive promoter not like Linares who demanded the Loma fight whilst they seemed hesitant at first but Linares and Honda forced their hand. I think they'd like to milk Mattheyse if they can unless TR can give him a seriously good payday.

I think it will be Benavidez because his mando isn't due yet and there's a bit of a beef brewing/he's already talking this match up and they may want to debut Bud in LA so a Mexican American who's Cali based will probably do the trick.

Comment

HERE COMES MISERY!!!

OLE Arum ! Gets in the way! Acts like he is in control over his fighters.

Crawford has made a terrible mistake going with Arum. He will be continually steered the Way Arum wants, years will pass and the GIFT OF PRIME which is a short period in ones life then GONE FOREVER will have been WASTED!!!!!!

Crawford is no spring chicken he is 30 !! He needs the top 4 NEXT: Spence, Thurman, Garcia, and Showtime!!! Ain’t nobody beating Bud ! Just old man time which is peeking around the corner down the lane at the end of town.

Comment

Benavidez is next? I'm shocked!

Comment

Working...
                      X