Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Benavidez Fight 'Certainly a Big Possibility' for Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Benavidez Fight 'Certainly a Big Possibility' for Crawford

LAS VEGAS Terence Crawford wants to fight Errol Spence Jr., Keith Thurman and/or the winner between Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter. Each of those fights would afford Crawford an opportunity to add a welterweight title to the WBO crown he won from Jeff Horn on Saturday night at MGM Grand Garden Arena. A Crawford-Spence showdown is one of the most anticipated fights in boxing, assuming Spence gets past mandatory challenger Carlos Ocampo on Saturday night in Frisco, Texas (Showtime).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well duh, then we'll see Ponomarev's name pop up right after this

Comment

I'm sure the WBO will find room in its top 15 for Benavedez, TR and bob are well acquainted��

Comment

Here we go, we are doing the Tim Bradley game play again. Fight a few b list fighters in house then recycle the names again every two years. Crawford needs to fight only on EPSN if they want him to get big nobody is paying for that ESPN + . It's a shame Tim never gotten to fight really anyone outside top rank.

Comment

Good. Benevidez came at Crawford foul that night and he needs to be taught some respect. Anyone stupid enough to say Crawford ducked them deserves an ass whipping.

Comment

This isn’t a bad fight given the immediate options available (Garcia-Porter signed, Spence with PBC waiting on Thurman and Thurman not currently fighting). What else is really available next? I suppose if Mattheyse beats Pacquaio that can happen but Pacquaio won’t go near Bud.

Hopefully Crawford finally makes his debut in LA next too.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              This isn’t a bad fight given the immediate options available (Garcia-Porter signed, Spence with PBC waiting on Thurman and Thurman not currently fighting). What else is really available next? I suppose if Mattheyse beats Pacquaio that can happen but Pacquaio won’t go near Bud.

Hopefully Crawford finally makes his debut in LA next too.
              Expect Matthysee to decline a Crawford fight as well if he wins.

Comment

This is what purgatory looks like people.

Limited opponents available (b/c of the ESPN deal)

w/ limited exposure (b/c of the ESPN app) Subs are probably lower than 500k right now.

Unless he's planning to change weight, we won't see him in a meaningful fight for a long time. Spence has two belts to collect before he ever has to look Bud's way and even then there's no way that fight would be exclusive to ESPN. Espinoza would never let that happen.

It's a cluster **** for Crawford for a while.

Comment

Benavidez is going to pull the upset

Comment

I support this fight. I'm not holding my breath for a Spence clash. they're going to marinate that to death.

Comment

Working...
                    X