Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Benavidez Fight 'Certainly a Big Possibility' for Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there goes the next year of Crawfords career against JB and someone like Jessie Vargas. Big fights here we come in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Don’t be shocked Benevides is going to win
      I would be even more shocked by that! What I don't understand is TR has a WW, Egidijus "The Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas, who is WBC #5, WBA #4, and WBO #3 behind Pacquiao. Why would Benavidez, who is only WBA #6, get the first crack at Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I would be even more shocked by that! What I don't understand is TR has a WW, Egidijus "The Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas, who is WBC #5, WBA #4, and WBO #3 behind Pacquiao. Why would Benavidez, who is only WBA #6, get the first crack at Crawford?
        Bad blood creates better ratings. Here’s why people shouldn’t sleep on Benevides remember at 17 he put a boxing clinic on Pacquaio during a sparring match even though it was sparring he still beat his a$$ and that was a prime Pacquiao not some wash up version that Mayweather beat

Comment

This matchup seems like it could have been so much different had Benavidez panned out like was expected. He really has seemed to regress from the time when he first hit the scene. Now most of the time I see him backing up and laying on the ropes, seemingly lethargic. He seems pretty irrelevant right now but it's a fight I imagine Arum has had cooked up for a while -def 'a what could have been' type fight. Benavidez likely loses but if he does show up it will help rejuvenate his career
          Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 06-13-2018, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Bad blood creates better ratings. Here’s why people shouldn’t sleep on Benevides remember at 17 he put a boxing clinic on Pacquaio during a sparring match even though it was sparring he still beat his a$$ and that was a prime Pacquiao not some wash up version that Mayweather beat
            In a perfect world, Crawford would face the winner of Pacquiao vs. Matthysse, and Benavidez vs. Kavaliauskas would be on the undercard!

Comment

In a perfect world, Crawford would face the winner of Pacquiao vs. Matthysse, and Benavidez vs. Kavaliauskas would be on the undercard!
              So in a perfect world he would fight the has beens

Comment

So in a perfect world he would fight the has beens
                The "has beens" that are fighting for the WBA Championship! Hopefully that would help him get closer to a fight with Thurman! Gotta see the big picture!

Comment

The "has beens" that are fighting for the WBA Championship! Hopefully that would help him get closer to a fight with Thurman! Gotta see the big picture!
                  Than it’s a joke title fight hell Jose Benevides would beat both on the same night

Comment

Than it’s a joke title fight hell Jose Benevides would beat both on the same night
                    Call it what you want, but the winner will be called the "WBA Welterweight Champion of the World," just like Manuel Charr (Heavyweight), Denis Lebedev (Light Heavyweight), Tyron Zeuge (Super Middleweight), Ryota Murata (Middleweight), Brian Castano (Super Welterweight), and Alberto Machado (Super Featherweight). I don't like it either, but it is what it is! If Crawford snatches the WBA "Regular" title from Manny/Matthysse, Arum can attempt to force a purse bid with Thurman! If Crawford beats Benavidez, it will not bring him any closer to a unification fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X