Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Benavidez Fight 'Certainly a Big Possibility' for Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Hopefully Mattheyse wins because Pacquaio is just wasting everyone's time but he looked pretty bad last time out I felt. I also don't think GBP will be that into the fight since they are Mattheyse's exclusive promoter not like Linares who demanded the Loma fight whilst they seemed hesitant at first but Linares and Honda forced their hand. I think they'd like to milk Mattheyse if they can unless TR can give him a seriously good payday.

I think it will be Benavidez because his mando isn't due yet and there's a bit of a beef brewing/he's already talking this match up and they may want to debut Bud in LA so a Mexican American who's Cali based will probably do the trick.
    This makes sense. When you post just about the sport of boxing you are as good a poster on this site. Sadly, your racial "only blacks and mexicans hate all eastern euros" agenda takes away from this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
      Absolutely ZERO chance of that happening. Crawford smokes him. Sorry bud (no pun intended)
      Easy payday for Bud.

Comment

benavidez looks like a completely different fighter from when we were first exposed to him which was literally when he was a teenager and in his late 20's. and honestly, other than expereience, i don't see physical improvements, i see him going backwards. he's slower than he used to be. he's had a ton of inactivity and that kills a young fighter. his punches lack the snap they used to have. his hands break.

i'm confident he'll never reach the level his brother is going to reach. that kid can fight.

Comment

Crawford should retire unretired Pacquiao to earn more. Pac needs Mexican meat to equalize with Bud or maybe same day weight in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            Absolutely ZERO chance of that happening. Crawford smokes him. Sorry bud (no pun intended)
            We will just have to wait

Comment

Why so much hate for Benavidez? He's young, tough and has some skills! Check out the footage of him sparring guys like Porter... I'm not saying he would win, but it could be very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Benavidez is next? I'm shocked!
                Don’t be shocked Benevides is going to win

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Don’t be shocked Benevides is going to win
                  Let’s talk bets when the fight is signed.

Comment

No suprises here.

Comment

Benavidez is 6'2" and Crawford is 5'8". 6-inch height advantage for Benavidez.

Comment

Working...
                      X