Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Almost 1 year ago Andre Ward KO Kovalev in the 8th round.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    This fight still haunts NSB.
    I've rarely seen so many people talk so much shyt and end up looking like complete a**holes. What a joy that was.

Edit; rewatching it for the the first time, it's crazy how confident Ward was. Looking at his body language, you'd never guess that Kovalev is the killer that he is. Ward was reading him and going tit for tat, constantly. Such a gutsy performance.
    When looking at Ward, all I see is this:

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Watching the fight again. Brilliant Performance by the Son of God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WhT4YUVtSw
      I remember the ref wrongly stopping the fight with Kovalev bent over in pain from illegal low blows. After viewing a replay the ref admitted he was wrong.

Comment

A lot of lives were ruined that day. Fantastic.

Comment

A year has passed and Kovalevs balls have still not returned south since Ward punched them up into his lower abdomen.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Never before has any boxer landed so many legal low blows. Ward is a legend. The most legal low blows against Kovalev and the most legal headbutts against Kessler. What a skilled fighter he was.
            At first it was 'Ward is scared of him, he'll never sign!'.

And after it was 'Ward was too rough with him, its not fair!'.

Kovalev let a smaller guy come into his division and bully him out of his throne.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              A lot of lives were ruined that day. Fantastic.
              Pretty sure its mostly Yank fanboys thats lives revolve around whether someone born on the same patch of dirt as them wins a sporting contest....by hook or crook.

which you can see by them celebrating A) a robbery in the first fight, ward clearly lost and then B) celebrating a low blow stoppage, so pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                When looking at Ward, all I see is this:

Hahaha.

Comment

Damn time flies...

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Is that a Lestor Tutor alt? He goes on about the same crap daily as Lestor did.
                    Good old Lestor .. I miss his insane, rambling, stream of consciousness comments and his 10 lunatic GGG hate threads per day. Trying to figure out what the fck he was on about was more fun than doing cryptic crosswords!

He actually believed that Kovalev getting stopped by Ward was Karmic retribution for Paq fans talking all that shit about Floyd over the years. Lol.

Curt is part of the same dumb clique as Lestor, but he can and does express himself rationally. He is just extremely stupid and naive. Lestor is certifiably insane and probably lives in an institution, which was why he was able to spend so much time making nutty gifs, memes and videos and talking shit at this place 24/7.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 06-12-2018, 10:35 AM.

Comment

weeeheee lets celebrate corrupt boxing judges first fight then ref next fight, thankyou mr ward, legend

but then again i guess joshua had a ref that didnt allow inside fighting so there you go

i wonder how those two ward/kovalev fights would have gone down if they happened in russia..... hhhmmm, i think i know who would have won

it will be at least a week now until we see the next ward beat kovalev thread ;-P
                      Last edited by Smash; 06-12-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X