Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Coach Reveals: Bad Blisters a Factor in Loss To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Rushton realize what utter fools this excuse makes the entire Horn camp look like? They fly half way 'round the world for arguably the second biggest fight of Horn's career, and they forget.....HIS FUCKING SHOES???

Comment

... he will be remembered as Jeff "Bad Blisters" Horn...

Comment

Blisters really hurt people I had a blister once ok so I know what they're talking about.

Comment

ever get a paper cut with american paper??

Comment

I'm Sorry....I Didn't Realize This Was KICKBOXING?🤣😄 Just More Excuses For Losing EVERY Round And Getting TKOd By What Was It? A"Princess"? It's Called Mole Skin Rushton,You Put It On Your Feet Where Blisters Are Starting,To STOP Them From Forming! We Use It In The Army All The Time On Long Force Marches! It's Not Expensive And Not A Secret! So Enough Excuses Already,Ya Got NO Belt and Only 18 Wins,Back To The Bar Room Brawls or Is That....Pub Room Brawls in Kangaroo Land?

Comment

Horn really fought at a blistering pace, huh

smh

Comment

You gotta be kidding me

Comment

i thought aussies were supposed to at least act tough, man if their aussie rules or rugby guys get a load of horn and his team they will surely kick his ass or at the very least disown him, i havnt seen so many excuses since.......

Edit: David Haye

Comment

excuse after excuse. these freaking guys. he got whooped plain and simple, period. mic drop.

Comment

So THAT’s why his head wasn’t moving when Crawford kept punching him. I was wondering lol. Sore loser. Poor sports.

Comment

Working...
                      X