Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn's Coach Reveals: Bad Blisters a Factor in Loss To Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that knows me has seen me trolling pretty bad on this fight last couple of weeks, but I would probably keep this to myself if I was Horns team. Because yes blisters suck by why the F*** was his team not looking out for him in the lead up to the biggest fight of his life, who's running that camp? If I wore a pair if trainers and they started giving me blisters wouldn't you take the f***ing things off?!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... he will be remembered as Jeff "Bad Blisters" Horn...
      Either that or ShoeHorn.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
        Either that or ShoeHorn.
        I like that.

But, let's not forget that Manny used the same blisters excuse off the draw against Dinamita.

http://www.nowboxing.com/2010/07/whi...testing/11914/

Originally posted by NowBoxing
        When Pacquiao fought Juan Manuel Marquez in their first fight he was given a DRAW, and his excuses for not finishing Marquez in the fight after knocking him down 3 times were; he bought cheap thin socks from the 99 cent store and they caused blisters on his feet and broke his hand early in the fight.
        Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 06-12-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Only blisters Horn had was the "blistering" rights and lefts he was eating all night.

Comment

It's not fair

Comment

Maybe a broken arm would explain it but not blisters.

Comment

Wow. That's a new one.

Move over David Haye - your toe isn't the lamest ****ing excuse going around anymore.

Horn needs to tell his camp to shut their mouths, immediately. They're making him look worse than Crawford did.

Comment

I feel like Jeff Horn has limited ability, and he basically tries to come in there and just try to bully you. And I think he lacks a lot of fundamentals. Hello, Rushton, you've done nothing but excuses.

Comment

What's his excuse for leading with his head all night ?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      It's not fair
                      ... never is..................

Comment

Working...
                      X