No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Agrees Two-Fight Joshua Deal, Per Reports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Why would Hearn contact them before they announce it to the media if it's actually signed
    Professional courtesy? Recognition that a September date is off the table?

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      yup...alot of people here acting like its a done deal...its not...although i certainly do hope so....im still skeptical

all hearn has to say now is "we had already secured other plans while wilder left us in limbo...its a little late now we have another fight done....but we'd be willing to revisit this deal for next spring/summer"
      I can totally seeing Hearn playing that angle and it’s a shame too. Neither Wilder or Joshua turning the fight down. It’s greedy Eddie Hearn trying to milk Joshua

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
        Professional courtesy? Recognition that a September date is off the table?
        When has Hearn ever done that before? Did Pulev get that same courtesy ?

https://www.boxingscene.com/kubrat-p...r-deal--128882

And even IF that was the case Hearn would've schedule a media conference like he always does seconds after agreeing to terms with whoever
        Last edited by Phenom; 06-11-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          there are an insane amount of stupidly ******ed people on this forum ..

Wilder's own manager comes out and says "we accept the terms they've given us" and people still think AJ will run.

Except of course if Wilder and his team have realized the AJ gravy train was going to Russia and they started on their typical media bs again.
          Aj already ran from the 50 mil dollar deal. And we’re the insane ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            I wouldn’t be shocked if we saw wilder and Joshua on the same card in the U.K., but vs different opponents as a double co-attraction, just to build hype for the actual fight next spring. This has to been at an outdoor stadium, so it makes since to push it back till next spring, and do a cash grab event to hype it.

I don’t really think location matters to each camp, it’s not like this is going to the scorecards
            Principality Stadium has a roof on it, and 70000 seats.No need to stall this any further, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              When has Hearn ever done that before? Did Pulev get that same courtesy ?

And even IF that was the case Hearn would've schedule a media conference like he always does seconds after agreeing to terms with whoever

I'm sure he made a phone call before it hit the press, yeah. But if not, who the **** cares, it's only Pulev.

For Wilder, Hearn has been positive lately and keeping relations amicable and his own words 'communication flowing between the two sides'.

Last week he indicated a fight in the Fall doesn't work for Wilders side because of Showtime and it would clash with Canelo. That's why I'm skeptical of Wilder coming out now and saying he's ready to rock n roll.

Well we shall wait and see.

Comment

• There you have it.

Comment

• For the people who don't want this fight to happen out of FEAR of what might happen to the guy they want to win, they will find another excuse and try to put up another Road Block

Make The Fuking Fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
                    Mark my words, Joshua will defeat Wilder, he will see that cross coming from miles away. He spotted Vlads, which is faster, much faster, than Wilder's.
                    Nah man. I dont think so. There are 12 rounds and all it takes is one. Wilder has proven that. AJ is the better boxer for sure, but I dont think he is the better fighter. Peace.

Comment

• Is this fight closer now? Sign the contract, otherwise it's just playing public.

Comment

Working...
                      X