Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the absolute greatest between Ray Robinson and Roy Jones on there best night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the absolute greatest between Ray Robinson and Roy Jones on there best night?

In their straight primes best night of their careers who is the best between the 2?
    Robinson has every physical tool in the book backed with his knowledge while.
    Roy on the other has everything but a chin but on his best night I dont see any one really touching him and I think Robinson exceed him on footwork chin and power but Roy reflexes make him debatable unbeatable to anyone from 160 to 175 ur thoughts?

Not even close..............Sugar Ray!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      Not even close..............Sugar Ray!
      Lol, no.

Roy Jones Jr. would school Ray Robinson had they ever fought at middleweight. Then again, Roy also beats every fighter at middleweight-super middleweight in history.

But I understand they come from different era's of nutrition/training ideology, so it's really not a fair comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        Lol, no.

Roy Jones Jr. would school Ray Robinson had they ever fought at middleweight. Then again, Roy also beats every fighter at middleweight-super middleweight in history.

But I understand they come from different era's of nutrition/training ideology, so it's really not a fair comparison.
        I'm not accusing Roy just to be clear.
        In a lot of cases better nutrition in the modern era is spelled PEDS.

Comment

So... Roy Jones could avoid a fighter of rays calibre with his reflexes. And somehow hit Robinson on occasion? Do people really believe this?

Comment

Ray Robinson

Comment

No one in history would beat prime RJJ between 160-168, no one!

Comment

Lots of folks showing their age, Robinson was in another dimension compared to Roy!

We don't have no footage of a prime Ray Robinson when he was at welterweight/middleweight!

From the books and excerpts they said, he had everything!

Lightning speed, footwork of a dancer, Lightheavyweight vaunted power, smart, endless stamina, and used moves that were ahead of his time!

Roy had it all except fundamentals and chin!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Roy had it all except fundamentals and chin!
                  I'm sorry but this is just not true. I agree, Roy's fundamentals have always left something to be desired but this BS about his chin being suspect needs to stop.

Comment

Roy didn't have fundamentals or a chin? Smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X