Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Gets Stopped If He Fights Me Like He Fought Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    His opponents obviously eat more....

Trout won 3 rounds tops... He pulled a no mas

Lara was completely outlanded, out thrown and was beaten to a bloody pulp... If not for the almost 20 second break given by Bayless after the knockdown, Lara would've been stopped

Say what you want about Hurd, but he gets the job done...

Your boy Charlo won't touch Lara... You know as well as I do, Lara would beat Charlo... Hurd does what's necessary to win. If it means taking a few shots so be it. He can move when he wants. See the 8th round against Trout when he went into matrix mode

Your boy Charlo is going to get his ass kicked by Hurd... By any means necessary

Hurd it here first
    Don't get me wrong, Lara lost fair and square.
    But "beating to a bloody pulp" might be a stretch here. If he was beaten so badly, the KO wouldn't have come in the 12th round and Hurd wouldn't have essentially won by a point (which was the KO).

Trout gassed out by the 5th, 6th round and then took a beating. Lara was in the fight for basically 11 rounds using a style that we didn't expect, he barely used any movement (by Lara's standards) and "stood his ground".

I still think Lara might beat Jermell if that Hurd fight didn't take too much out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Like I said Hurd HAS to wear you out. Mell just needs a clean one.
      How? Based on Alcine whos been ko 5x, hatley who was badly hurt and down vs jr welter journeyman leanardo tyner who has 12 loses or Jackson who gets wobbled pretty much every fight and was put to sleep by Andy Lee in brutal fashion. Also as good as Lubin is he's been dropped numerous of times and his chin was always suspect.If mell just needs one clean shot, why didn't he knock out trout with the clean rabbit punch behind the head; which is a far worse punch than a chin shot, or what about the clean massive left hook he hit trout with? The ringside announcers were drooling over how good of a left hook Mell has. Point is Mell has been matched perfectly during those streaks of KO's.

Comment

Dude, you are being bias. I call it how it is. Hurd wanted to go the easier route which was Lara, don't get it twisted & start using that pineal gland you got on your avatar.
        the pineal gland " Third Eye" has nothing to do with boxing; it has to do with unlocking brain, spirituality and elevating ones self to another level, so that is a ****** comparison. Now prove based on facts that Mell is a harder fight than Lara! Also it's a fact not bias that they both called each other out that nigh!

Comment

Originally posted by allenfred View Post
          Hurd will stop big mouth Charlo and take Charlo's belt. FACT.
          I have to agree. Jermell’s performance against Trout was underwhelming. If Trout had any kind of power he might have hurt Charlo. Hurd is a bigger man with more power. Poor Trout....always the bridesmaid never the bride. Valiant effort either way.

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
            Not hating at all actually, I love boxing. Al haymon has done alot of good. I respect the charlos but they seem to cry alot and act outlandish at times. Jermell and Hurd both champs both al haymon both showtime. Let's get it on. Jermall needs to sign up for the wbc vada testing lets see him fight ggg better now them later. Just saying
            That sounds like someone is shook....lol....How about lil g needs to sign a contract that involves fighting Mall next. Hope that pen isn't too heavy....

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              Yes, if Jermell fights Hurd looking for a one punch KO he will get stopped. If he stands and fight, he will get worn down and possibly stopped. Jermell's only chance is to move and box for 12 rounds. If he does that Hurd chases him down all fight until he can't move anymore and hurt him and possibly stop him. Neither option is good for Jermell.
              Lara hurt Hurd. Mell stops Hurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Nahshon Israel View Post
                the pineal gland " Third Eye" has nothing to do with boxing; it has to do with unlocking brain, spirituality and elevating ones self to another level, so that is a ****** comparison. Now prove based on facts that Mell is a harder fight than Lara! Also it's a fact not bias that they both called each other out that nigh!
                I see your Pineal Gland is still cloudy cuz it has a lot to do with boxing.......ANYWAYS....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMIic_O7Ylw
                This is a call out^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf0T0SWFmgQ
                This is NOT^ AND he fought Lara after this so twist it how ever you want but those are the facts.

Comment

I think your scared of a confident man.
                  Confidence against a superior opponent isn't much help.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
                    I have to agree. Jermell’s performance against Trout was underwhelming. If Trout had any kind of power he might have hurt Charlo. Hurd is a bigger man with more power. Poor Trout....always the bridesmaid never the bride. Valiant effort either way.
                    Trout cannot crack an egg with his taps. Hurd hit shard and often. Charlo has a big mouth and is too ****y and turns off fans anyway. Hurd by a KO. Over Char loser

Comment

Working...
                    X